Home Premier Designers Hermès

Unicorns - A Reveal

POST A REPLY

Aug 20, 2012, 6:49pm   #91
Got the H bug!
Absolutely divine! Love love love Kelly! This color is gorgeous, especially with ghw! What a beauty!
Aug 20, 2012, 9:28pm   #92
Congrats!!! You have got 2 real beauties there!!!
Aug 22, 2012, 11:46am   #93
P
Stunning K! Congrats on the bag and I am sure it was worth the trip!!
Aug 22, 2012, 2:22pm   #94
b
Gorgeous.l...congrats.
Aug 22, 2012, 3:27pm   #95
That's Cool.
Originally Posted by LuvBirkin
Without further ado, I present a rare find to you - hope I understand this colour right. Please chime in if you know more about this amazing shade!

28cm sellier Kelly, in shiny Gris Claire, GHW. Stamped R in a circle.
Gorgeous bag, the color is so pretty
Aug 22, 2012, 3:31pm   #96
George CortinaAah
The colour of this stunning stunning bag reminds me of Tahitian pearl...beyond gorgeous! Congratulations
Aug 22, 2012, 3:52pm   #97
Unbelivable gorgeousness! I keep coming back to look at your Kelly, what a stunner...
Aug 22, 2012, 3:59pm   #98
A
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm super late for the party. Luvbirkin, you have the exotic collection that i want... neutrals lol! Love your bags! Enjoy your new addition!

Aug 22, 2012, 5:57pm   #99
Hooked on H
What a stunning duo! Congrats on your gorgeous finds!
Aug 22, 2012, 8:02pm   #100
Luv Bags
The idiom "kill two birds in one stone" is kinda cruel if you come to think of that, but it can't be better to take this home altogether.

Not exactly a unicorn these days : 30cm blanc Himalaya Birkin with PHW.
OMG!! Bang my head on the wall....bang bang bang !!! Beautiful bag
Aug 22, 2012, 8:02pm   #101
Luv Bags
Originally Posted by Aminamina
The colour of this stunning stunning bag reminds me of Tahitian pearl...beyond gorgeous! Congratulations
img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/hermes/1836052d1345125435-unicorns-a-reveal-img_0027.jpg
Love the gorgeous colour...congrats
Aug 23, 2012, 6:01am   #102
Thank you all again for letting me share this beauty!

Originally Posted by Aminamina
Aminamina, I Tahitian pearl too!
Aug 24, 2012, 12:57am   #103
S
OMG, what a haul! Both bags are such great finds but the kelly really captured my The colour is just amazing! And if it really is the shade of tahitian pearls then H REALLY has to bring this colour back!!!! It's just stunning with GHW!!!
Aug 24, 2012, 2:28am   #104
LeOrangeBliss
Thank you all again for letting me share this beauty!

Aminamina, I Tahitian pearl too!
hi luvbirkin! i came back to drool over your kelly... although this is peanuts in comparison to your baby, i think we have the same color exotic! just purchased this Gris Fonce croc poro CDC belt the other day... i have a super hard time photographing the true color... it is a dark grey with brown undertones... what do you think? is it the same color?
(photo next to Graphite clemence B and matte Graphite gator PHW CDC)
Aug 24, 2012, 3:04am   #105
Originally Posted by carlinha
hi luvbirkin! i came back to drool over your kelly... although this is peanuts in comparison to your baby, i think we have the same color exotic! just purchased this Gris Fonce croc poro CDC belt the other day... i have a super hard time photographing the true color... it is a dark grey with brown undertones... what do you think? is it the same color?
(photo next to Graphite clemence B and matte Graphite gator PHW CDC)
http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/...G_8607-1-1.jpg
What a stunning collection of grey exotics you have carlinha!

To my eyes my bag has less brown than your Gris Fonce belt - mine is like a mix of dove grey with a bit of brown and green. For sure my bag has been aged (evenly n gracefully, thank god!). Since the seller don't have the answer as to name of color, I guess it is either Gris Claire aged, or Gris Moyen.

I owed a graphite Epsom B and also played with a graphite gator 35B in Japan. Graphite croc, with PHW or GHW, is to die for. But somehow I also long for a grey which is less intense.

You are very lucky to get this gorgeous belt. My friend's SA in London had placed an order of a Gris Fonce croc B earlier this summer, but few weeks later SA called her saying the color is not available anymore....
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès