Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 9:46am   #1081
BritAbroad
Originally Posted by ladyjane 963
May i ask did you buy your Ex Libris from the store or reseller route just wondering if they can still be found would also like the gris/blanc, many thanks
Hi ladyjane, I bought it from a reseller. I just missed out on one she had recently sourced and so she managed to source me another one a week later, she's fabulous.
I'll PM you her contact info
Jul 18, 2012, 9:58am   #1082
Euridice
Sichuan
Originally Posted by vildachya
They are new for fall. Psyche is supposed to be the other design for the c/s etole.
Thanks! I am loving both of these.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:06am   #1083
Euridice
Sichuan
Originally Posted by eagle1002us
Thanks, Euridice, I love all the Skyros versions!
Originally Posted by lanit
Very Retro Peter Max (70's) looking.... thanks Euridice - I saw the Skyros earlier.
Originally Posted by yodaling1
I have only seen the first and the last on USA H.com. Which colorway is the middle 2 please? And Yes the L'ivresse De L'inifni is new fall twilly that is missed out on the earlier list.
Originally Posted by Monceau
ITA - I thought Peter Max when I saw them. Even the colors scream the 70's - made me think of Rhoda Morgenstern from MTM. I could totally see Rhoda in the yellow Skyros.
Yes, very retro! And yes, totally Rhoda Morgenstern, the yellow one in particular was screaming 70s to me, too.

In order, I posted cws 11, 13, and 14 of the Skyros. Of the twilly, I posted 5, 10, 4, and 7.

I love Skyros, it has a lot of potential for me, but I am not in the market for another cashmere/silk stole. I wish it were in the mousseline stole!
Jul 18, 2012, 10:25am   #1084
ladyjane 963
Just saw on the UK H website Brazil II 140 dip dye c/w 03
Jul 18, 2012, 10:35am   #1085
Miss VIP
[QUOTE=highlighting;22284418]PoliticalGal, thank you for the info on Kilims. I very much hope for some sedate cws to appear. Your Tigre with that dress are such a stricking pair! Beautiful!

sophiac, wow! I belive that Les Parisiennes is another new 70 for this season!

I'm just waiting to know in wich colors it is available to get one!!
I know thoses young ladies (les Parisiennes) since I was a little girl, a very frenchie comic..
Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 10:49am.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:45am   #1086
PoliticalGal
Thanks for the tip! It looks lovely. I only have one dip dye, a 90cm, so I'm curious about how the fabric would look/feel in this larger size. Looking forward to seeing it when it arrives in boutiques!
Jul 18, 2012, 12:20pm   #1087
Euridice
Sichuan
Ooh! Thanks for the alert! It looks lovely. I'm not generally a dip dye girl, but there are some lovely colorways and some of them show nice details of the design....
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2012, 12:33pm   #1088
Vinia
These are lovely! Thanks for the alert scarfie friend!
Jul 18, 2012, 12:34pm   #1089
ms piggy
special breed
Originally Posted by Euridice
Ooh! Thanks for the alert! It looks lovely. I'm not generally a dip dye girl, but there are some lovely colorways and some of them show nice details of the design....
Thanks for posting this, I ADORE dip dye and I see at least two that I like!
Jul 18, 2012, 12:56pm   #1090
S
ShortMegan
Those are some great dip dyes! I'm wearing the orange Astrologie right now (90cm) and I just love the texture. I would love to have a large one!
Jul 18, 2012, 3:58pm   #1091
highlighting
ladyjane 963 and Euridice, thank you, Brazil dip due is stunning!

Originally Posted by miacillan
Thanks for letting me share! (Off to find my 3rd and 4th colors of CSMC shawl....:P)
Congratulations! Please, don't forget to post the photos of 2 other CSMC when you score them. I enjoy looking at them very much!

Originally Posted by Miss VIP

I'm just waiting to know in wich colors it is available to get one!!
I know thoses young ladies (les Parisiennes) since I was a little girl, a very frenchie comic..
Thank you, I've found some info on that and it's interesting! Appears that Les Parisiennes is quite popular slyle in France and these drawings and "comic strips", they're witty. And they're published monthly in Playboy.

Now, some modelling shots of my new Pony Express in sepia cw.
Thank you for letting me share!
Attached Images

Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 4:32pm.
Jul 18, 2012, 6:56pm   #1092
fritillaryB
Orange Butterfly
Originally Posted by Euridice
These color ways are fabulous. Thanks for posting
Jul 18, 2012, 9:36pm   #1093
Florasun
Originally Posted by miacillan
When tied....

Thanks for letting me share! (Off to find my 3rd and 4th colors of CSMC shawl....:P)

P.S. I tried so many 90cm scarves today. OMG! Heaven!!! My absolute favourite prints for this season are "Tigre du Bengale" and "Parures des Maharajas"!! I can't even choose what colors I want for these 2 prints coz I love almost all the colors presented to me!!! Now have to think clearly what colors NOT to take...hehehehehe!
Congrats on your second CSMC! (it is only two isn't it?) I know what you mean about the 90cms - this year is such a fabulous year. There are 7 designs I would love to have in multiple colorways - sadly my wallet won't accommodate, LOL!
OT - Have you written a post describing your stay in Paris, or is it on your blog? I would love to hear your thoughts on living there - it sounds like such a fun adventure.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:37pm   #1094
Florasun
Originally Posted by highlighting
ladyjane 963 and Euridice, thank you, Brazil dip due is stunning!

Congratulations! Please, don't forget to post the photos of 2 other CSMC when you score them. I enjoy looking at them very much!

Thank you, I've found some info on that and it's interesting! Appears that Les Parisiennes is quite popular slyle in France and these drawings and "comic strips", they're witty. And they're published monthly in Playboy.

Now, some modelling shots of my new Pony Express in sepia cw.
Thank you for letting me share!
Thanks for the modeling pics - this CW looks great on you.
Jul 19, 2012, 6:58am   #1095
highlighting
Originally Posted by Florasun
Thanks for the modeling pics - this CW looks great on you.
Thank you! It's just the most universal cw of Pony Express!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >