Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2012, 9:41am   #691
sophieg
Originally Posted by PoliticalGal
Hi, sophieg. I posted a pic of it a few pages back, but here are a couple of modeling shots. I love this one so much that I've already worn it twice since purchasing it last weekend.
Thank you so much PoliticalGal for the modeling shots! They confirm my initial impression - it's my top choice from this year's offerings so far
Jun 29, 2012, 9:44am   #692
sophieg
Originally Posted by jeshika
i have been a bad kitty! my store got the fall silks in... and i had trouble leaving some of them behind... but i decided that there would be more colorways so i shouldn't buy them all at once.

Tigre du bengal, maharaja in navy and turquoise...

More of the PdM
Beautiful, jeshika! So did you pick all 3, or were there some tough choices?
Jun 29, 2012, 9:56am   #693
P
PhoenixH
Originally Posted by bluebichonfrise
My SA has the new six horse silk jersey scarf on hold for me. I do not know the actual name of it. I love the feel of the jerseys but do not own one. This would be my second scarf purchase. My dilemma--the warm climate I live in makes it favorable for wearing scarves as tops not necessarily as scarves. Has anyone worn the silk jersey as a shirt and if so, would you mind posting mod pics. Thanks so much!
Oooh this six horse design silk jersey sounds fab! Do you know how it looks like and it what colourways? I would love to own one! Please post pictures once you get them! Jersey silks are fab to wear, both as tops and as scarves. Drapes nicely and I love the fluid look and feel! I'm sure you'll love them too!
Jun 29, 2012, 2:00pm   #694
M
MsBlue
There's a GM CS Parures des Maharajas in white on eBay right now with great photos (Item number: 180916101816).
Jun 29, 2012, 3:41pm   #695
yodaling1
Here is a picture of the Coup de Fouet knotted picture.

From left to right,
color 02 - Indigo/Turquoise/Aubergine
color 06 - Capucine/Saumon/Rouge H
color 07,
color 01,
color 05 - Orange/Turquoise/Mauve
Attached Images

Jun 29, 2012, 3:57pm   #696
pierina2
Originally Posted by bags to die for
I posted my CSMC shawl in colourway 14 in http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-cl...l#post22247383 Bleu/cobalt/vert

Sneak pic of the Maharajahs in the pink and white(?). The pink is very similar to the Danse du Cheval Marwari shawl from a couple years back.
Thanks for posting these cashmere GM Maharajas pictures, bags to die for. The pink on top is the rose indien/kaki/vert. The white colorway I think is blanc/bleu glacier/orange. I suspect that the one under that is the one that was on H.com - naturel/rouge H/vert. The bottom one could be iris/rouge/petrol? Have also heard that there may be a capucine/bronze/corail version and a noir/rouge/vert one...lots to think about.
Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 4:10pm.
Jun 29, 2012, 4:09pm   #697
pierina2
Originally Posted by hopiko
I saw the circuit 24 faubourg GM in the blue colorway today and I thought of you, it has many lovely shades of blue and a little purple. I was not crazy about this pattern in the 90 cm silk, but in this GM, it really tied nicely If I didn't have the geometrie cretoise in the blue colorway, it would have come home with me! (and it still might!)

You should keep your eye out for it:)

I also tried on the Cavalcadour in the blue and coral cws. Gorgeous shawls!
Thank for the recommendations, hopiko! It's nice to hear about the Circuit 24, I haven't seen pictures of that one yet. My SA is on the lookout for the Cavalcadours. Do you think that the blue on you saw was caban/marine/canard? Which other colors were in it?
Jun 29, 2012, 6:43pm   #698
hopiko
Originally Posted by pierina2
Thank for the recommendations, hopiko! It's nice to hear about the Circuit 24, I haven't seen pictures of that one yet. My SA is on the lookout for the Cavalcadours. Do you think that the blue on you saw was caban/marine/canard? Which other colors were in it?
Yes, I think that sounds right. I have to go back next week to pick up some goodies and will check again!

I must be strong (maybe not!)
Jun 29, 2012, 7:20pm   #699
bags to die for
Originally Posted by pierina2
Thanks for posting these cashmere GM Maharajas pictures, bags to die for. The pink on top is the rose indien/kaki/vert. The white colorway I think is blanc/bleu glacier/orange. I suspect that the one under that is the one that was on H.com - naturel/rouge H/vert. The bottom one could be iris/rouge/petrol? Have also heard that there may be a capucine/bronze/corail version and a noir/rouge/vert one...lots to think about.
Pierina2, the shawls that you spy under the PdM are not PdM. They are I think the Calvacadour and Eternard Bannards (can't spell!).
Jun 29, 2012, 7:24pm   #700
e
eagle1002us
Originally Posted by yodaling1

From left to right,
color 07,
color 01,
Yodaling1, thanks very much for showing those folded cw's of Coup de Fouet. I like the way you tied them, which to me is more like the way the scarf will show when it's in the basic fold. So, these pix were both fun & useful to look at!
Jun 29, 2012, 7:25pm   #701
PoliticalGal
Thank you for the kind comments yummum, Chestnutty, and Florasun! I may end up looking for Astrologie Nouvelle in another cw too because it ties so well.
Jun 29, 2012, 7:29pm   #702
PoliticalGal
Originally Posted by yodaling1

From left to right,
color 07,
color 01,
Thanks for sharing! I've been eagerly awaiting cw 1, but 2 looks lovely as well.
Jun 29, 2012, 7:32pm   #703
pierina2
Originally Posted by bags to die for
Pierina2, the shawls that you spy under the PdM are not PdM. They are I think the Calvacadour and Eternard Bannards (can't spell!).
ahh, I was too eager to see all the PdeM shawls! thanks for the correction. I'll just have to keep waiting to see all those colorways.
Jun 29, 2012, 7:45pm   #704
H
Hillbilly
pierina2 - just fyi, if you go on the japanese hermes.com website, there is a photo of the blue/purple cw of circuit 24 faubourg cashmere!
Jun 30, 2012, 12:15am   #705
etoile de mer
at the shore
My apologies if this has already been addressed, but does anyone have more information about the Cavalcadour CS GM colorways that are expected? And I'd love to hear if the photo of the coral colorway that's currently on hermes.com EU, is a good depiction of the colors. Thanks to everyone for posting information and photos, so very helpful!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >