Home Premier Designers Hermès

The dream colour on a Hermes Lindy?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 2, 2012, 11:23pm   #136
jeshika's Avatar
I want this one! <3
still waiting for my BE to arrive
Jul 2, 2012, 11:26pm   #137
Virginiamb's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jeshika
still waiting for my BE to arrive
Do you have one coming in??? Just curious because I just keeping hoping I get a phone call:)
Jul 2, 2012, 11:37pm   #138
jeshika's Avatar
I want this one! <3
Originally Posted by Virginiamb
Do you have one coming in??? Just curious because I just keeping hoping I get a phone call:)
yes, i have been waiting since Feb.

good luck! some BE bags are still trickling into the stores so maybe you might get lucky!
Jul 3, 2012, 12:26am   #139
Virginiamb's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jeshika

yes, i have been waiting since Feb.

good luck! some BE bags are still trickling into the stores so maybe you might get lucky!
I keep wishing. I have 2 friends on waiting list Hermes SF had one 3 weeks and I was too late:( good luck to you too! Maybe we will get our dream Lindy:)
Apr 4, 2013, 12:13am   #140
rottiemom18's Avatar
Member
I got my first in Blue Jean 30. I love it so much that I'm getting a second one (in 34 since I feel the 30 is a little too snug). Problem is what color to choose? orange/cassis/raisin or etoupe?
Apr 4, 2013, 1:35am   #141
m
Member
Originally Posted by rottiemom18
I got my first in Blue Jean 30. I love it so much that I'm getting a second one (in 34 since I feel the 30 is a little too snug). Problem is what color to choose? orange/cassis/raisin or etoupe?
Etoupe is a good colour. Matches well with most outfits on a daily basis. And the colour is not too high maintenance. But raisin would be so lovely!
Apr 4, 2013, 11:11pm   #142
Virginiamb's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by micheniche
Etoupe is a good colour. Matches well with most outfits on a daily basis. And the colour is not too high maintenance. But raisin would be so lovely!
If you can get raison I would go with it. That was my next choice if I could not locate a BE:) all the colors you mentioned are beautiful!
Apr 5, 2013, 1:15am   #143
rottiemom18's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Virginiamb
If you can get raison I would go with it. That was my next choice if I could not locate a BE:) all the colors you mentioned are beautiful!
I think I might end up getting two, simple because I can't decide which is less beautiful
Apr 5, 2013, 8:59am   #144
fufu's Avatar
JoanElfen(Instagram)
BE or Orange in clemence ^^
Apr 5, 2013, 9:35am   #145
drrac68's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by rottiemom18
I got my first in Blue Jean 30. I love it so much that I'm getting a second one (in 34 since I feel the 30 is a little too snug). Problem is what color to choose? orange/cassis/raisin or etoupe?
I think cassis is more striking than raisin and a lovelier colour on a Lindy.LOL
Apr 5, 2013, 11:59pm   #146
balen.girl's Avatar
i.love.bags
My dream lindy is tosca and orange.. I just scored orange.. Still waiting for tosca.. This is my collection so far..
Black, mykonos, gold and rouge garance. I will post pics of orange soon. I just bought it 10 minutes ago.. :)
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224155.068316.jpg
Views: 2305
Size:  23.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224214.417901.jpg
Views: 1968
Size:  17.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224248.334231.jpg
Views: 1825
Size:  17.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224300.166330.jpg
Views: 2218
Size:  17.2 KB
Apr 6, 2013, 12:18am   #147
buyer010's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by balen.girl
My dream lindy is tosca and orange.. I just scored orange.. Still waiting for tosca.. This is my collection so far..
Black, mykonos, gold and rouge garance. I will post pics of orange soon. I just bought it 10 minutes ago.. :)
Attachment 2129701Attachment 2129705Attachment 2129706Attachment 2129709
Orange is my dream along the menthe. Can't wait for your reveal. Congrats!
Apr 6, 2013, 12:19am   #148
Lovehermes89's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by balen.girl
My dream lindy is tosca and orange.. I just scored orange.. Still waiting for tosca.. This is my collection so far..
Black, mykonos, gold and rouge garance. I will post pics of orange soon. I just bought it 10 minutes ago.. :)
Attachment 2129701Attachment 2129705Attachment 2129706Attachment 2129709
Mykonos lindy is my dream lindy! Beautiful collection that you have there.
Apr 6, 2013, 1:51am   #149
rottiemom18's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by balen.girl
My dream lindy is tosca and orange.. I just scored orange.. Still waiting for tosca.. This is my collection so far..
Black, mykonos, gold and rouge garance. I will post pics of orange soon. I just bought it 10 minutes ago.. :)
Attachment 2129701Attachment 2129705Attachment 2129706Attachment 2129709
I envy your collection Orange would certainly "pop" from the rest. Congrats on your latest acquisition!
Apr 6, 2013, 8:51pm   #150
balen.girl's Avatar
i.love.bags
My new orange 34.. With matching cdc.. :)
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365299481.138618.jpg
Views: 1503
Size:  20.8 KB
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès  
TOP

Thread Tools