Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

T.A.T.A. Photo Print Birkin

POST A REPLY

Apr 4, 2010, 1:16pm   #61
Syma
They are adorable, but way overpriced for what is essentially a canvas bag! I'm sticking to my environsax/longchamp for a raincoat, don't mean to rain on anyone elses parade though (no pun intended)!!!
Apr 7, 2010, 1:57am   #62
DreamBags
Love bags
No, because my Birkins are 30cm and 25cm. The T.A.T.A baby is 35cm, too big to be a raincoat. I plan to use it as a hand-carry when I travel because it is extremely light!

As for the small one, my daughter can use it if she wants to. Just thought it was cute (very small, about 20cm).

Originally Posted by fashionistaO
J, are you converting them into raincoats !?!
May 27, 2010, 11:19pm   #63
DreamBags
Love bags
Finally my TATA BABY is here.
Attached Images

May 27, 2010, 11:24pm   #64
DreamBags
Love bags
Close up.

Attached Images

May 27, 2010, 11:50pm   #65
pursenality
Extreme Hermès!
Love that look for a raincover. It's better than having a plastic cover on my bag. May I know where I can order this T.A.T.A.?

Originally Posted by Lutz
Monsieur Chocolat Chaud (on left) converted my T.A.T.A. into a raincoat for my 35 Birkin. More details: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-tp...l#post12414577.

May 28, 2010, 12:00am   #66
pyrexia
rosed.
Originally Posted by pursenality
Love that look for a raincover. It's better than having a plastic cover on my bag. May I know where I can order this T.A.T.A.?
As far as I know, they're only available in Japan and HK and nowhere else.
May 28, 2010, 12:06am   #67
pursenality
Extreme Hermès!
Originally Posted by KaLindy
Funny that I just read this thread in the morning and in the afternoon, I saw this...

While waiting to collect my son, I saw a lady with the T.A.T.A. I was thinking to take a spy pic but then my friend knows her, so I got the pic! This lady also owns birkins. She said this one is light, comes with a strap and rainproof "OMG, I want one", I said to her. Then she said, "But there is one thing in common with H...there is a waiting list!" Is she serious about this, or she was just kidding??
I don't think she's kidding. I bumped into a website that sells T.A.T.A. and almost all designs have to be pre-ordered .
May 28, 2010, 1:52am   #68
hermes_lemming
my little etoupe
Is this available in the US?
May 28, 2010, 10:11am   #69
nattie1020
Jack's H-Mama
Originally Posted by castorny
This will be bigger than the "Jelly Kelly" Birkin from a few Summers ago that were being sold on the street down from Hermes!

haha! i remember those!!
May 28, 2010, 10:17am   #70
nattie1020
Jack's H-Mama
Originally Posted by Syma
They are adorable, but way overpriced for what is essentially a canvas bag! I'm sticking to my environsax/longchamp for a raincoat, don't mean to rain on anyone elses parade though (no pun intended)!!!
ITA - i roll up and pack the longchamp
May 28, 2010, 12:30pm   #71
ariluvya21
I love the idea of converting it to a raincoat for your Birkin! It's definitely far chic-er than the rain coats that come with the bag from Hermes!
May 28, 2010, 1:08pm   #72
ophelia

I like this one the most... super cuteeee.... where can i get this for my DD????
May 29, 2010, 4:39am   #73
sydspy
^^^ I want a couple for my nieces ...........
Jun 1, 2010, 9:55am   #74
B
Birkraze
I really like the T.A.T.A. Bags, can anyone tell me where I can buy or order one on line. Plllllleeease.........
Jun 2, 2010, 10:01am   #75
B
Birkraze
Really like the swift leather, it's a lot lighter than all the other ones I got before. Therefore got a green one with gold accessories in swift in Ginza. Can't believe all the selections there, different colors with gold or silver accessories, just the 30s I saw 10 of them to choose from and another 12 to choose from for the 25s.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >