Home Premier Designers Hermès

T.A.T.A. Photo Print Birkin

POST A REPLY

Mar 30, 2010, 10:30am   #31
Love bags
I just ordered mine and should arrive in early May. 35cm (large)The same with the photo above, and 20cm (small) black ostrich.
Mar 30, 2010, 10:47am   #32
George CortinaAah
It reminded me of this stuff
Mar 30, 2010, 10:52am   #33
J you are efficient!

Originally Posted by DreamBags
I just ordered mine and should arrive in early May. 35cm (large)The same with the photo above, and 20cm (small) black ostrich.
Mar 30, 2010, 11:00am   #34
Originally Posted by kashmira
The raincoat is such a fab idea- I LOVE it! Are these bags sold on-line? Also what are the measurement of the "large" respectively "small" sizes?

Kashmira, the 35cm ones are exactly like the 35cm Birkins. I have a comparison photo with a 30 and a 35 (yeah, I'm crazy, I know). Not sure about the small size though.

LuvBirkin, your red ostrich print is too cute! I didn't know they do exotic prints as well!
Attached Images

Mar 30, 2010, 11:12am   #35
SuiteSixteen:
Mar 30, 2010, 11:35am   #36
Waiting...
Originally Posted by SuiteSixteen
Kashmira, the 35cm ones are exactly like the 35cm Birkins. I have a comparison photo with a 30 and a 35 (yeah, I'm crazy, I know). Not sure about the small size though.

LuvBirkin, your red ostrich print is too cute! I didn't know they do exotic prints as well!
Great pictures!!!!! I guess that the large size might be a tad too big to transform into a raincoat for a 30 cm Birkin...
Mar 30, 2010, 12:29pm   #37
Down Dog
If anyone knows if these are available anywhere in the US, please PM me! I think they are clever, since they're clearly intended as a sort of tongue-in-cheek homage and not an imitation.
Mar 30, 2010, 7:55pm   #38
Gatekeeper!
thanks Lutz for posting your pic of the raincoat ..

Castorny .. comtemplating on converting one for yourself ..

Oy .. faking a fake .. this is going too far ..

Kalindy .. I'm surprised you've haven't seen these before ..

luvbirkin .. love your birdie print .. too cute .. I might get a birdie print too^^
Mar 30, 2010, 9:03pm   #39
H Fanatic
i heard there is an XL ... does anyone know whether that will fit 40?
Mar 30, 2010, 11:09pm   #40
Originally Posted by castorny
The question arises. Do you hunt down the "real deal fake" Japanese T.A.T.A. Birkin or just settle for the humble street vendor "fake fake" from China?

Mar 30, 2010, 11:16pm   #41
It's Pompom time!!
Haha! These are kind of cute! That's a good idea to use it for a raincoat for a Birkin.
Cute beach bag, too.
Mar 30, 2010, 11:22pm   #42
Gatekeeper!
hanyeu .. @ last check in '09 .. the largest only fit the 35/B .. so nogo on the decision for the 32HAC .. :((
Mar 30, 2010, 11:40pm   #43
Love bags
Yes, one of the shop I called said they have 3 sizes, their large is 40cm, medium is 35cm, small is 20cm.

Originally Posted by hanyeu
i heard there is an XL ... does anyone know whether that will fit 40?
Mar 30, 2010, 11:42pm   #44
Love bags
yes I know! I am crazy when it comes to bags

Originally Posted by LuvBirkin
J you are efficient!
Mar 31, 2010, 12:07am   #45
Originally Posted by SuiteSixteen

Great picture SuiteSixteen! Do you mind sharing what color and leather that gorgeous Kelly is in the back?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès