Home Premier Designers Hermès

Swift Birkin After Spa :)

POST A REPLY

Aug 7, 2012, 10:56pm   #61
p
Originally Posted by celestewg
I kept it in my wardrobe but there were gaps between the wardrobe sliding door. Also it didn't help even when they put a protective cover on my wardrobe. Unfortunately.
oh dear but im glad it has been resolved beautifully now!!
Aug 8, 2012, 2:28am   #62
Cultivating
I love SWIFT, and yours was the best answer for me!!!
Aug 8, 2012, 6:11am   #63
Should swift leather have natural skin marks the way togo can have veining.
Aug 8, 2012, 6:29am   #64
Love bags
thank you for sharing! Now I can start getting swift bags.
Aug 8, 2012, 8:15am   #65
Thanks everyone. I hope you all like swift leather just like me. ;-)
Aug 15, 2012, 8:12pm   #66
i
After reading this thread, I have fallen in love with Swift leather. It seems that Hermes does wonders with this leather in dark color after returning from the spa. Can someone tell me if this is also the case with light colors such as rose drage or parchimen? Will they be able to remove most marks, scratches, etc....? Also, will they be able to touch up the corners? Please advise. Thanks!
Aug 15, 2012, 8:19pm   #67
Shoes, I know!~
That looks good but it's just cleaning of dust? Scratches still can't be removed, I had fine scratches all over my kelly and a spa did nothing for them.
Aug 16, 2012, 9:39am   #68
H
Thank you so much EB for starting this thread. I have a BJ Lindy in swift and put it up for sale because I hardly use it for fear of scratching and getting it wet due to its perceived "delicate" nature.

Now that I am more reassured after reading this thread, I am going to retrieve it for personal use!
Aug 16, 2012, 10:12am   #69
In my H closet
My swift B is almost 3 years old (bought Jan 2010) and i used her daily for more than one year.. And now almost 3 years later she's still in perfect condition.. Stands on her own even when empty.. No scuffing on all four corners.. No scracth.. Love it! Its not as fragile and delicate as people think..

Just thought i should post some pics to share..
B30 Rubis Swift PHW.. On this pics the bag is totally empty.. And ow.. She's never been to a spa before.. I dont think she needs it yet..

Name:  image-695458044.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  510.9 KB

Name:  image-596677263.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  509.1 KB

Name:  image-930406843.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  545.9 KB

Name:  image-4081577792.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  301.0 KB
Aug 16, 2012, 10:22am   #70
In my H closet
Originally Posted by Hugabear012007
Thank you so much EB for starting this thread. I have a BJ Lindy in swift and put it up for sale because I hardly use it for fear of scratching and getting it wet due to its perceived "delicate" nature.

Now that I am more reassured after reading this thread, I am going to retrieve it for personal use!
Swift handles rain pretty well actually.. I got caught up in rain more than once with my swift B.. No harm done.. I wipe her off as soon as i can though.. I dropped her once, from my car and landed on asphalt.. No scratch marks.. Im amazed myself..
Aug 16, 2012, 11:58am   #71
owwww this thread make me craving more birkin swift
Aug 16, 2012, 3:27pm   #72
i
Wow Keekee! What a gorgeous bag. Thanks for sharing. Does anyone have any experience with swift in very light colors???
Aug 16, 2012, 9:46pm   #73
A
Thanks for showing us your gorgeous swift B. Any tips on how you maintain it? Any conditioning? It looks perfectly new and no slouching at all. TIA

Originally Posted by Keekeee
My swift B is almost 3 years old (bought Jan 2010) and i used her daily for more than one year.. And now almost 3 years later she's still in perfect condition.. Stands on her own even when empty.. No scuffing on all four corners.. No scracth.. Love it! Its not as fragile and delicate as people think..

B30 Rubis Swift PHW.. On this pics the bag is totally empty.. And ow.. She's never been to a spa before.. I dont think she needs it yet..

Attachment 1836120

Attachment 1836119

Attachment 1836121

Attachment 1836117
Aug 16, 2012, 10:01pm   #74
Originally Posted by Keekeee

Wow.. Gorgeous swift B you have here, Keekeee! It looks amazing like the owner
Aug 17, 2012, 12:38am   #75
In my H closet
Originally Posted by Allinbee
Thanks for showing us your gorgeous swift B. Any tips on how you maintain it? Any conditioning? It looks perfectly new and no slouching at all. TIA
Hi Allinbee..
Im carefull with my bags but i dont baby them.. So i make sure 1). I dont bump the bags to avoid scuffing on the corners. 2). I ALWAYS store them properly as in fill them up with the airtight bags and put it inside the dustbag. This is very important to me.
So no slouching at all :)

I conditioned her with Blackrock Leather n Rich once every 6 months (see Docride's thread: Vintage Bag Nightmare)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès