Home > >

Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
May 15, 2012, 7:45am   #7831
Jadeite's Avatar
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
May 15, 2012, 7:50am   #7832
VigeeLeBrun's Avatar
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by martiniandlace
That's because...She's rich! She's rich! She's veeerrrrry rich! and she knows Donald Trump!. There is a TV promo where she actually utters those words.

Please! Don't make me laugh, martiniandlace!
May 15, 2012, 9:54am   #7833
jula's Avatar
jula
Member
Monica was spotted out and about this weekend credit:freddy-o
Attached Images
   
May 15, 2012, 11:04am   #7834
mlemee's Avatar
mlemee
Member
The Menthe Birkin looks fabulous on Monica!! I love it now. It goes with Trina's coral dress.
May 15, 2012, 11:11am   #7835
jula's Avatar
jula
Member
Johnny Weir arrives at the 2012 American Ballet Theater Spring Gala at The Metropolitan Opera House (May14) celebitchy
Attached Images
  
May 15, 2012, 11:21am   #7836
m
martiniandlace
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by jula
Monica was spotted out and about this weekend credit:freddy-o
I am all for body confidence and loving ones self, but not feeling Trinas thighs and the cut of that dress on her her at all!!!! Rather tasteless! She can learn a lesson or two in propriety from Monica. Love the handbag...
May 15, 2012, 12:29pm   #7837
lovely64's Avatar
lovely64
LunAtic
Originally Posted by martiniandlace
I am all for body confidence and loving ones self, but not feeling Trinas thighs and the cut of that dress on her her at all!!!! Rather tasteless! She can learn a lesson or two in propriety from Monica. Love the handbag...
Just what I thought. A very unfortunate dress that accentuates her thighs.
May 15, 2012, 1:21pm   #7838
donutella.'s Avatar
donutella.
Member
Originally Posted by fumi
Ashley Tisdale



credit: dailymail
J'adore this color. It's perfect for summer, well I think it must be perfect because I don't have one !
May 15, 2012, 2:08pm   #7839
Aminamina's Avatar
Aminamina
George CortinaAah
Johnny vs.
May 15, 2012, 2:18pm   #7840
Julide's Avatar
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by Aminamina
Johnny vs.
May 15, 2012, 2:35pm   #7841
donutella.'s Avatar
donutella.
Member
Originally Posted by Suzie
We say thong.
Thanks for replying.
May 15, 2012, 2:37pm   #7842
PANda_USC's Avatar
PANda_USC
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Monica is so pretty, !!!! Love that menthe on her!(it's menthe right? )
May 15, 2012, 4:10pm   #7843
VigeeLeBrun's Avatar
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by lovely64
Just what I thought. A very unfortunate dress that accentuates her thighs.
Those thighs could hurt somebody!
May 15, 2012, 4:35pm   #7844
audreylita's Avatar
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio
Originally Posted by jula
Johnny Weir arrives at the 2012 American Ballet Theater Spring Gala at The Metropolitan Opera House (May14) celebitchy
I've seen him in the H boutique on Madison.
May 15, 2012, 4:40pm   #7845
L
LamborghiniGirl
Member
Originally Posted by audreylita
I've seen him in the H boutique on Madison.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools