Home > >

Space for guys modeling their Hermès

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2012, 3:29am   #2281
ueynah
H Fanatic
Originally Posted by sydspy
they do exist at the shop............I have seen them in H BKK both at Siam Paragon and Emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and I recently saw one at H Wall Street , NYC last week.........no strap available either.........

and I do not work at H boutique, that's why I do not carry H item's reference number..............
Jun 29, 2012, 3:57am   #2282
ueynah
H Fanatic
they do exist at the shop............i have seen them in h bkk both at siam paragon and emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and i recently saw one at h wall street , nyc last week.........no strap available either.........

And i do not work at h boutique, that's why i do not carry h item's reference number..............
Jun 29, 2012, 6:00am   #2283
b
birkin50cm
they do exist at the shop............I have seen them in H BKK both at Siam Paragon and Emporium , however they didn't have a belt strap available at that time..........and I recently saw one at H Wall Street , NYC last week.........no strap available either.........

and I do not work at H boutique, that's why I do not carry H item's reference number..............
the reference number comment was not directed at you per say... just in general...

since you saw it at H wall street NYC, i'll call them for the number, any SA you recommend?

thanks for pointing me in the right direction at least...
Jul 1, 2012, 6:21pm   #2284
Love-Vintage
Originally Posted by souphamster
repost Herman Wang from Asia thread here...
kelly relax suits him well
Jul 2, 2012, 8:08am   #2285
bulldoglove
Love the color!
Jul 2, 2012, 8:23am   #2286
i
innersinner
Wow a male Hermes thread - great idea!
Jul 2, 2012, 8:24am   #2287
i
innersinner
I wonder if you men spend just as much as the women! Hehe
Jul 2, 2012, 8:25am   #2288
i
innersinner
Originally Posted by ORFEO ROUGE H
I used to have a Tamac Porte Passeport (in Raisin Chevre Mysore) and I gave it to my Uncle a few months ago. It was very pretty but lack a pocket for me to put stuff in it ...

I also have a "Grand Modele" agenda in Raisin/Cobalt Chevre Mysore...

A few weeks ago as I was playing with my H goodies... I discovered my dust-gathering agenda actually fits my Canadian passport VERY VERY well except the metallic rod got in the way... AND since I don't use the bloody agenda at all (to be honest... this agenda is an impulsive purchase as the colour combo is SO pretty LOL)

Instead of the agenda gathering dust... I might as well rad.mod. it and put it into GOOD use :)

SO I remove the metallic rod for the agenda... and now it fits my passport perfectly :)

Now my Porte Photo will also fit into the newly transformed Porte Passeport :)
Oh my gosh I need this!!! Do you know roughly how much it is?

Sorry for the spam but I've always lurked the Hermes section but I apparently skipped the men's thread which I have never seen before so I'm super excited!
Jul 2, 2012, 6:55pm   #2289
i
innersinner
a bit of a casual with H clutches........
Love the first pic! So chic looking!

Also, where is that top from in the first pic? Is it Michael Kors?
Jul 2, 2012, 9:10pm   #2290
ORFEO ROUGE H
Orfeo Rouge H
Originally Posted by innersinner
Oh my gosh I need this!!! Do you know roughly how much it is?

Sorry for the spam but I've always lurked the Hermes section but I apparently skipped the men's thread which I have never seen before so I'm super excited!
I cannot remember but I think u can get the Grand Modele agenda cover online .... Or Tamac Porte passeport online too
Jul 3, 2012, 3:53am   #2291
t
tubbytang
In love with my new belt! ^.^ Planning on getting more belt combinations!

Follow me @ guywithclass.tumblr.com
Jul 3, 2012, 11:24am   #2292
sydspy
Just received the cutest thing ever...............a Petit H(orse) .......
Attached Images

Jul 3, 2012, 12:02pm   #2293
footlocker
I ❤❤❤💓💓💓barènia
Congratulations Sydspy. These horses are so cute!
Jul 3, 2012, 12:18pm   #2294
ueynah
H Fanatic
Congrats on your new horses! They are simply adorable!
Jul 3, 2012, 2:22pm   #2295
ORFEO ROUGE H
Orfeo Rouge H
They would be great for my office !!!
There was a Petit H exhibit in May 2012 in Berlin ... I happened to be in town so I went to check it out BUT I did not see these adorable horsies!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >