Home Premier Designers Hermès

Show off your twillies and tell how you use em

POST A REPLY

Jun 23, 2012, 1:03pm   #766
b
Originally Posted by lvpiggy
hi ladies! sorry for the slow response, finally had time today to take some photos & put together instructions for piggy's twilly flower (^(oo)^)v

twilly used here is the "bolduc hidden" that comes with the clou de selle twilly ring set

ONE
thread one end of the twilly through the circular end of the post, where the lock is supposed to go

TWO
pull halfway through, to where the care tag is located, and loosely tie a single knot

THREE
take one of the loose ends, give it a twist (like one turn of a corkscrew), bring it over the top of the knot before tucking it through the knot's center. pull until you have created a small, twisted loop

FOUR
repeat on the other loose end. continue to repeat, alternating ends

FIVE
when you have only enough length left for one new loop on each end, new loops, tuck the "tails" underneath the knot in opposing directions through the circular end of the post to secure, then fluff / arrange your flower's petals and you're done! \(^(oo)^)/

PS - this also works well on bracelets (except the classic enamel bangle, the flower most obstinately insists on circumnavigating almost continuously!), chokers, as a brooch, etc.

PPS - don't let the watermarking alarm you! piggy = the luxe junkie, so there's no image thievery going on here! (^(oo)^)v
Hello Ivpiggy,

Your twilly flower is awesomely beautiful!!! I really wanna learn it but I'm stucked with step three n step four...=_=;
Can you please explain these two steps a little bit more in details?!
Do you need anything else (ie. the ring) to held the flower in shape or just the twilly would be enough?!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 23, 2012, 3:55pm   #767
It's in the bag...
Me and miss lindy waiting for the train with her brand new twilly!

Name:  image-1603698636.jpg
Views: 2598
Size:  603.0 KB
Jun 23, 2012, 5:36pm   #768
NKAWTG
Ahhh summer twillies!
Attached Images

Jun 24, 2012, 1:06pm   #769
Originally Posted by bluebichonfrise
I love this!! I am going to copy you
And I'm going to copy too!! Have you tried it yet?? I can't wait to see if I can handle this...I'm such a dufas with twillies!!

Mrs Rance, this is darling.....
Jun 24, 2012, 2:57pm   #770
Originally Posted by fandmcarebear

Attachment 1768900

This is beautiful picture of leather's suppleness and twilly. Dynamite combination!!
Jun 24, 2012, 2:59pm   #771
It's in the bag...
Originally Posted by sparklelisab
This is beautiful picture of leather's suppleness and twilly. Dynamite combination!!

thank you! I was so thrilled to find a twilly in this colorway and with the belt design!
Jun 24, 2012, 3:02pm   #772
Sorry if you see this in the Evelyne thread, but I am so pleased with all of your inspiration! Here is my favorite twilly tie so far!
Attached Images

Jul 6, 2012, 8:43am   #773
Name:  image-2515557446.png
Views: 1781
Size:  706.8 KB

My new Twillies :) Have a fun and safe summer everyone!
Jul 6, 2012, 8:55am   #774
M
Originally Posted by sparklelisab
Sorry if you see this in the Evelyne thread, but I am so pleased with all of your inspiration! Here is my favorite twilly tie so far!
I love the twilly tied on your Evelyne! How did you do this? It's perfection! And the looks are beautiful together!
Jul 6, 2012, 8:56am   #775
a
My new twillies + an Eiffel Tower key chain I got from my recent trip to Paris.

Jul 6, 2012, 10:50pm   #776
Attached Images

Jul 7, 2012, 3:36am   #777
LeOrangeBliss
Sequences twillies, one of my favorite new designs!

I'm not that creative with my twilly use and only use them for bag handles...

Pale Pink on Graphite

Orange on Capucine

Jul 7, 2012, 8:23am   #778
P
Originally Posted by fandmcarebear
Gorgeous! Does anyone know if this is the "coaching" twilly?
Jul 7, 2012, 9:11am   #779
^
Yes, that is the "Coaching" Twilly.
Jul 7, 2012, 9:41am   #780
carlinha - Love the Sequences! I have a soft spot for twillys with neat orderly stripes and borders. Managed to score a pair and they are on its way :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès