Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Reveal: B Day Gift for DD

POST A REPLY

Jun 18, 2012, 3:51am   #1
Heavenplay
When she was 3 months, I hand-made this hat (cost 1.5 USD, my stitches better than H craftsman? haha) with her Chinese nickname (Popcorn Lu) on it and bought a cute H pony toy(XXXUSD) for her to bite.

Next Tuesday is her 1 year birthday, I chose fabric and designed a little dress (2.0 USD) and DH got another toy (xxx usd) for her. Hope one day she will understand love & taste are priceless and nothing to do with money.
Attached Images

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 3:57am.
Jun 18, 2012, 4:01am   #2
plumtree
That's a lovely lovely gift Heavenplay. I love the little dress and the toy...and I wish my kids were girls so I could dress them up too! I hope the little rocking horse becomes a family heirloom that lots of children will enjoy using to the fullest.
Jun 18, 2012, 4:06am   #3
Celia_Hish
♥If u see it, PM me♥
Lovely H toy....wish i have gals too (have 2 boys). The dress is so adorable, i'm sure your DD will look so pretty on her!!~
Jun 18, 2012, 4:09am   #4
lovely64
LunAtic
Lovely gifts, and I especially love the little hat. Very pretty.
Jun 18, 2012, 4:11am   #5
Heavenplay
okay, I confess I couldn't walk out a h boutique empty-handed for myself

2 scarves for me, 2 shirts & 1 notebook for DH

thanks again for allowing me to share!
Attached Images

Jun 18, 2012, 4:18am   #6
Heavenplay
Originally Posted by plumtree
That's a lovely lovely gift Heavenplay. I love the little dress and the toy...and I wish my kids were girls so I could dress them up too! I hope the little rocking horse becomes a family heirloom that lots of children will enjoy using to the fullest.
thank you plumtree, just saw a TB box birkin somewhere, I will PM you the link later
Jun 18, 2012, 4:22am   #7
Heavenplay
Originally Posted by Celia_Hish
Lovely H toy....wish i have gals too (have 2 boys). The dress is so adorable, i'm sure your DD will look so pretty on her!!~

thanks Celia_Hish, give it another try, like Victory haha. I wish my next baby would be a boy, a better toy for my DD.
Jun 18, 2012, 4:37am   #8
Heavenplay
Originally Posted by lovely64
Lovely gifts, and I especially love the little hat. Very pretty.
thanks Lovely64, finally you like something I post here,haha,I like you being straightforward and your fashion insights make me introspect a lot, so sincere apologies for any misunderstanding before.
Jun 18, 2012, 4:40am   #9
lovely64
LunAtic
Originally Posted by Heavenplay
thanks Lovely64, finally you like something I post here,haha,I like you being straightforward and your fashion insights make me introspect a lot, so sincere apologies for any misunderstanding before.
You are welcome. I liked the white/beige H dress you posted so I have liked more of your stuff then I have disliked I am sorry for any misunderstanding, but sometimes things get interepreted the wrong way on the internet. No biggie!
Jun 18, 2012, 4:42am   #10
Celia_Hish
♥If u see it, PM me♥
thanks Celia_Hish, give it another try, like Victory haha. I wish my next baby would be a boy, a better toy for my DD.
haha...i think i have too many real life cases from frnds and colleagues, turn out to be either all gals or all boys (it's like 50/50 chance)...sigh, if i'm still can afford to try when i'm much younger, i don't mind
Jun 18, 2012, 5:14am   #11
Celia_Hish
♥If u see it, PM me♥
Lovely scarves and nice shirts!!~
Jun 18, 2012, 6:25am   #12
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
awww heavenplay, can you adopt me too? I wouldn't mind some cute pressies like this...even though i've grown up a bit already.

but this is just so sweet.
Jun 18, 2012, 7:53am   #13
bagidiotic
When she was 3 months, I hand-made this hat (cost 1.5 USD, my stitches better than H craftsman? haha) with her Chinese nickname (Popcorn Lu) on it and bought a cute H pony toy(XXXUSD) for her to bite.

Next Tuesday is her 1 year birthday, I chose fabric and designed a little dress (2.0 USD) and DH got another toy (xxx usd) for her. Hope one day she will understand love & taste are priceless and nothing to do with money.
So sweet n lovely gifts
Lifetime memories
Cheers
Jun 18, 2012, 8:37am   #14
b
bluebichonfrise
Beautiful toys!!! I have looked at that horsey stuffed toy on multiple occasions for myself!! Haha! At 30, I can't justify owning it. Lol!! Maybe when DH and I have children, I will buy it. Beautiful items, including the handcrafted ones. Best to you and your family.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:15am   #15
purselover888
Because yay!
Super sweet and adorable! Great job on the hat and dress!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >