Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 21, 2010, 9:47pm   #1
ms piggy
special breed
Continuing the guilty pleasures from http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/wh...l#post13923273
Jan 21, 2010, 9:54pm   #2
tillie46
I just recently found a Beautiful, Balenciaga PT in Mogano with GSH. The leather is sooooooo smooshy, and the color is TDF! That's my most recent non Hermes Item!
Attached Images

Jan 21, 2010, 9:54pm   #3
tillie46

2007 Balenciaga PT, in Mogano with GSH!!!!!!!!
Jan 21, 2010, 9:56pm   #4
fashionistaO
Gatekeeper!
tillie, I saw your bbag and it is TDF, I got the 2010 first in Outremer recently

Originally Posted by tillie46
I just recently found a Beautiful, Balenciaga PT in Mogano with GSH. The leather is sooooooo smooshy, and the color is TDF! That's my most recent non Hermes Item!
Jan 21, 2010, 9:57pm   #5
rileygirl
Gettin jiggy w/it!
Tillie--That is a gorgeous bag! Wowza!!!
Jan 21, 2010, 9:59pm   #6
tillie46
Originally Posted by fashionistaO
tillie, I saw your bbag and it is TDF, I got the 2010 first in Outremer recently
Fashionista...... Thanks, I love the bag! But don't tell my Hermes friends! I would love to see pictures of your Outremer
Jan 21, 2010, 10:02pm   #7
tillie46
Originally Posted by rileygirl
Tillie--That is a gorgeous bag! Wowza!!!
rileygirl......... Thanks, I just "sort of" stumbled upon it. I didn't even know what color was called, or what year it was, until I got it home, and the BBag girls identified it for me!
Jan 21, 2010, 10:03pm   #8
HermesNewbie
Shopping Enthusiast

2007 Balenciaga PT, in Mogano with GSH!!!!!!!!
WOW -- what an amazing bag! Congrats!
Jan 21, 2010, 10:03pm   #9
fashionistaO
Gatekeeper!
Ok .. .. when I gt back, hun^

Fashionista...... Thanks, I love the bag! But don't tell my Hermes friends! I would love to see pictures of your Outremer
Jan 21, 2010, 10:05pm   #10
tillie46
Originally Posted by HermesNewbie
WOW -- what an amazing bag! Congrats!
Thanks HermesNewbie......... I think it's pretty amazing myself! I can't believe how I lucked out!!!
Jan 21, 2010, 10:13pm   #11
rileygirl
Gettin jiggy w/it!
Tillie--When it comes down to my true style and how I see myself Balenciaga is prob a better match than H....that being said I refuse to even get started on B Bags because there's even more to collect than H!!!!

You lucked out, really!!
Jan 21, 2010, 10:24pm   #12
dogbiskit
Tillie, your bag is gorgeous! I don't have any Balenciaga but I would like to purchase a first or a city bag soon.
Jan 21, 2010, 10:25pm   #13
tillie46
Originally Posted by rileygirl
Tillie--When it comes down to my true style and how I see myself Balenciaga is prob a better match than H....that being said I refuse to even get started on B Bags because there's even more to collect than H!!!!

You lucked out, really!!
rileygirl........... Once people get their first Bbag, it really takes on a life of it's own, because they are so much less expensive than Hermes, and the colors are gorgeous; but, I have to confess, that I also love and buy Chanel! If you can resist the urge to spend.......I give you credit! I wish I was that strong..........but, I can't be trusted!!!!
Last edited Jan 21, 2010 at 10:29pm.
Jan 21, 2010, 10:54pm   #14
tesi
am i allowed to say my new fixation is tom ford's perfume collection???
bought a few of the grouping, so sexy!
Jan 21, 2010, 11:05pm   #15
tillie46
Originally Posted by dogbiskit
Tillie, your bag is gorgeous! I don't have any Balenciaga but I would like to purchase a first or a city bag soon.
dogbiskit........ Thanks for the nice comment on my new Balenciaga! Good luck in getting a First or City..........the colors are so gorgeous!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >