lulilu
Originally Posted by maymay22
my new sunglasses..d&g
wow!!!
Oct 6, 2013, 8:19pm   #9797
lulilu
[QUOTE=TankerToad;25491552]
Originally Posted by lulilu
I realize these aren't the greatest, but I had some minor eye surgery this morning and must not be seeing clearly. But you'll get the idea:
Originally Posted by lulilu

LuLiLu
ELEGANT and REGAL looking.
Very very nice.
Hands Clapping
Thanks, TT!
Oct 6, 2013, 10:01pm   #9798
arabesques
Originally Posted by Aficionada
I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.
This is SO beautiful (though not as beautiful as you are!). Happy Anniversary and may you wear that gorgeous ring for a thousand years!
Oct 6, 2013, 10:16pm   #9799
H
Hermesaholic
I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.
thud.......amazing. is it a tanzanite or sapphire? amazing!
Oct 7, 2013, 12:40am   #9800
nguyenp
Originally Posted by MayMay22
My new sunglasses..D&G
Stunningly ethereal!
Oct 7, 2013, 1:43am   #9801
Aficionada
Originally Posted by Deborah1986
OMY GOD STUNNING
Thank you so much, Deborah!

Originally Posted by MYH
Aficionada - My jaw dropped when I saw your ring. I just want to dive into the ocean of blue. I can't believe you didn't get it set earlier. I think this is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Seriously.
Thank you, MYH! I can't believe it took us so long to have it set either, but it was definitely worth the wait.

Originally Posted by TankerToad
This is incredible. WOW~
What a DH! Keep him!
Thank you, TankerToad! You're so right, he's a keeper!
Oct 7, 2013, 1:54am   #9802
Aficionada
Originally Posted by arabesques
This is SO beautiful (though not as beautiful as you are!). Happy Anniversary and may you wear that gorgeous ring for a thousand years!
Thank you, lovely Arabesques! By the way, I finally wore my RT Evelyne... I tagged you in the post on IG.

Originally Posted by Hermesaholic
thud.......amazing. is it a tanzanite or sapphire? amazing!

Thank you, Hermesaholic! It's a tanzanite.
Oct 7, 2013, 3:16am   #9803
chkpfbeliever
Your ring and your hand are both beautiful !! It is like a print ad for the Rose T. Evelyne.
Your DH is a keeper. Do you mind sharing if your gem is close to 8 carats ? I've been wanting something in the sapphire family but I think this gem color is amazing.
Oct 7, 2013, 4:56am   #9804
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
Lulilu - that's a lovely add to your wardrobe.
Oct 7, 2013, 4:57am   #9805
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
Oh how breathtakingly beautiful this is. Congrats on your anniversary.
Oct 7, 2013, 5:39am   #9806
MayMay22
Thanks a lot, Lulilu, Nguyenp...summer almost ends here, but still, I cannot resist getting this one..
Oct 7, 2013, 10:38am   #9807
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Thank you, lovely Arabesques! By the way, I finally wore my RT Evelyne... I tagged you in the post on IG.

Thank you, Hermesaholic! It's a tanzanite.
Originally Posted by chkpfbeliever
Your ring and your hand are both beautiful !! It is like a print ad for the Rose T. Evelyne.
Your DH is a keeper. Do you mind sharing if your gem is close to 8 carats ? I've been wanting something in the sapphire family but I think this gem color is amazing.
Aficionada, yes, I would love to know how many carats, too. It looks like the perfect size. Congrats, again.
Oct 9, 2013, 10:57am   #9808
aerinha
Besides the jewelry collection that I have to share more of later, my other indulgence are shoes. These were by far not expensive but are too cute (and dangerous not to share).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (79.8 KB, 638 views)
Oct 9, 2013, 1:41pm   #9809
cheapfrillnorth
Gosh. That took my breath away. It is beautiful. That was certainly worth the wait.
Oct 9, 2013, 2:27pm   #9810
etoupebirkin
Stunning ring. I am partial to Sapphires since it's my birthstone. And I recognize that bag!!!

Wear them both in the best of health!!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >