lulilu
Originally Posted by maymay22
my new sunglasses..d&g
wow!!!
Oct 6, 2013, 9:19pm   #9797
lulilu
[QUOTE=TankerToad;25491552]
Originally Posted by lulilu
I realize these aren't the greatest, but I had some minor eye surgery this morning and must not be seeing clearly. But you'll get the idea:
Originally Posted by lulilu

LuLiLu
ELEGANT and REGAL looking.
Very very nice.
Hands Clapping
Thanks, TT!
Oct 6, 2013, 11:01pm   #9798
arabesques
Originally Posted by Aficionada
I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.
This is SO beautiful (though not as beautiful as you are!). Happy Anniversary and may you wear that gorgeous ring for a thousand years!
Oct 6, 2013, 11:16pm   #9799
H
Hermesaholic
I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.
thud.......amazing. is it a tanzanite or sapphire? amazing!
Oct 7, 2013, 1:40am   #9800
nguyenp
Originally Posted by MayMay22
My new sunglasses..D&G
Stunningly ethereal!
Oct 7, 2013, 2:43am   #9801
Aficionada
Originally Posted by Deborah1986
OMY GOD STUNNING
Thank you so much, Deborah!

Originally Posted by MYH
Aficionada - My jaw dropped when I saw your ring. I just want to dive into the ocean of blue. I can't believe you didn't get it set earlier. I think this is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. Seriously.
Thank you, MYH! I can't believe it took us so long to have it set either, but it was definitely worth the wait.

Originally Posted by TankerToad
This is incredible. WOW~
What a DH! Keep him!
Thank you, TankerToad! You're so right, he's a keeper!
Oct 7, 2013, 2:54am   #9802
Aficionada
Originally Posted by arabesques
This is SO beautiful (though not as beautiful as you are!). Happy Anniversary and may you wear that gorgeous ring for a thousand years!
Thank you, lovely Arabesques! By the way, I finally wore my RT Evelyne... I tagged you in the post on IG.

Originally Posted by Hermesaholic
thud.......amazing. is it a tanzanite or sapphire? amazing!

Thank you, Hermesaholic! It's a tanzanite.
Oct 7, 2013, 4:16am   #9803
chkpfbeliever
Your ring and your hand are both beautiful !! It is like a print ad for the Rose T. Evelyne.
Your DH is a keeper. Do you mind sharing if your gem is close to 8 carats ? I've been wanting something in the sapphire family but I think this gem color is amazing.
Oct 7, 2013, 5:56am   #9804
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
Lulilu - that's a lovely add to your wardrobe.
Oct 7, 2013, 5:57am   #9805
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
Oh how breathtakingly beautiful this is. Congrats on your anniversary.
Oct 7, 2013, 6:39am   #9806
MayMay22
Thanks a lot, Lulilu, Nguyenp...summer almost ends here, but still, I cannot resist getting this one..
Oct 7, 2013, 11:38am   #9807
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Thank you, lovely Arabesques! By the way, I finally wore my RT Evelyne... I tagged you in the post on IG.

Thank you, Hermesaholic! It's a tanzanite.
Originally Posted by chkpfbeliever
Your ring and your hand are both beautiful !! It is like a print ad for the Rose T. Evelyne.
Your DH is a keeper. Do you mind sharing if your gem is close to 8 carats ? I've been wanting something in the sapphire family but I think this gem color is amazing.
Aficionada, yes, I would love to know how many carats, too. It looks like the perfect size. Congrats, again.
Oct 9, 2013, 11:57am   #9808
aerinha
Besides the jewelry collection that I have to share more of later, my other indulgence are shoes. These were by far not expensive but are too cute (and dangerous not to share).
Attached Images

Oct 9, 2013, 2:41pm   #9809
cheapfrillnorth
Gosh. That took my breath away. It is beautiful. That was certainly worth the wait.
Oct 9, 2013, 3:27pm   #9810
etoupebirkin
Stunning ring. I am partial to Sapphires since it's my birthstone. And I recognize that bag!!!

Wear them both in the best of health!!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >