Home Premier Designers Hermès

Please help me choose!

View Poll Results: Which bag should I buy next?
Birkin 35 Black PHW Clemence 10 20.83%
Birkin 35 Geranium Togo 38 79.17%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Aug 22, 2012, 11:45pm   #16
b
Geranium!
Aug 22, 2012, 11:58pm   #17
if you asked for a pop color then you are ready for a pop color! so i vote geranium
Aug 22, 2012, 11:59pm   #18
In my H closet
Take Geranium my dear... Its a beautiful red..

You'll be surprised to learn that red can work as a neutral too.. My first B was a red B (rubis swift) its a dark muted red. Like you, i bought it because of availability. I was surprised to learn how well red works as a neutral.. I can wear it with almost any color..
Geranium is my latest B bought on my paris trip last may. While rubis is dark muted red, geranium is bright happy red.. Not as bright as RC.. But still a pop of red in my eyes..

Name:  image-4018294621.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  394.8 KB

Name:  image-1381427883.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  425.1 KB
Last edited Aug 23, 2012 at 12:42am.
Aug 23, 2012, 12:17am   #19
tnw
I would have to say Geranium too. I am a huge fan of red Hermes bags. There is something so striking about them.
Aug 23, 2012, 1:35am   #20
Definitely Geranium! Like others have said, you'll always be able to find black.
Aug 23, 2012, 1:43am   #21
geranium too..since vert de gris is your neutral so geranium can be your pop colour B!
Aug 23, 2012, 1:52am   #22
Originally Posted by Keekeee

You'll be surprised to learn that red can work as a neutral too.. My first B was a red B (rubis swift) its a dark muted red. Like you, i bought it because of availability. I was surprised to learn how well red works as a neutral.. I can wear it with almost any color..
Geranium is my latest B bought on my paris trip last may. While rubis is dark muted red, geranium is bright happy red.. Not as bright as RC.. But still a pop of red in my eyes..

Attachment 1843758

Attachment 1843759
Very true .. Red can match with so many outfits
Aug 23, 2012, 5:51am   #23
"..."
What a beautiful dilemma to be offered 2 Birkins.I will pick Geranium because if you don't have a bright B yet and you're looking for one, Geranium is a pretty choice. Unless if you have a specific brighter color in mind. Black w/phw is edgy, modern classic and not boring.

Don't think about which color will not be offered again in future. I'd say what's more important is of this moment which color you prefer most. I myself do not like some of the newer colors and prefer the older shades; it all depends.
Aug 23, 2012, 11:57am   #24
Hooked on H
I think Geranium is a gorgeous colour addition to your blossoming collection! Black you can always get at a later date and in your dream gold hardware. Best of luck!
Aug 23, 2012, 12:28pm   #25
Originally Posted by daly15
I already own a Birkin 35 Vert Gris which I bought as my first one because of availability and was offered in the right size with GHW. As my first I think is working well as a good neutral. I had always wanted a Black with GHW, thinking it will probably be my only one and will match my wardobre very well. Now, I have been offered a Birkin 35 Black with PHW in clemence. I was so excited and dare to asked if there was any other bag in a "happy color". Surprise, surprise a Birkin 35 Geranium PHW is available too. Which one should I choose?
Another vote for geranium
For sure
Gd luck to ur choice
Aug 23, 2012, 1:33pm   #26
Originally Posted by TankerToad
Come be my twin!
That's one beautiful bag all dress up!
Aug 23, 2012, 1:37pm   #27
Originally Posted by Keekeee

I think you are right. Red can work very well with my wardrobe and I believe can be use during any season of the year. Thanks for the pics, gorgeous bags!
Aug 24, 2012, 1:30am   #28
c
Well... will you still be pining over Black B with Gold hardware if you already have black B with Palladium hardware? If the answer is yes, then don't go for the black B PHW.
Take the Geranium if you like it after you see it in person.
That'll be my opinion. Good luck! :)
Aug 24, 2012, 3:35am   #29
In my H closet
Originally Posted by daly15

I think you are right. Red can work very well with my wardrobe and I believe can be use during any season of the year. Thanks for the pics, gorgeous bags!
Thank you daly15 .
Yes red is a year round color IMO. If i were you i would get the geranium PHW and wait for a black with GHW instead..
Aug 26, 2012, 4:05pm   #30
h
geraniummmmmm all the wayyy...no turning back...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès