Home > >

Nicest Bi-Color Birkin/Kelly?

POST A REPLY

Mar 31, 2006, 12:02pm   #1
K
Kellybag
What is the nicest bicolor you have seen in person or in a picture? OR, Do you have a combination that you would love to create for yourself?
Mar 31, 2006, 3:36pm   #2
Sofibella
I liked a birkin that was on ebay with indigo outside and blue jean inside. It also had blue jean piping, which I don't like so much. I also saw a picture of a black chevre birkin with a raisin interior. GORGEOUS!!!
Mar 31, 2006, 3:45pm   #3
english_girl_900
mcrmy*echelon
mightykismet has one on ebay right now that's dark forest green with vert anis piping and interior - its fairly fabulous. But my absolute fav. bi-colour is the black/orange croc.
Mar 31, 2006, 4:07pm   #4
Greentea
I love Hermesbb's white/gray Plume! Also love white with blue Jean trim/interior.
Chocolate brown/BJ would also be fun.
Mar 31, 2006, 4:09pm   #5
addicted
I like Noriko's combination. Those bi-colors are so pretty!
Mar 31, 2006, 6:16pm   #6
crochetbella
~H~
I saw a Kelly that was brown with fuschia piping once.
Mar 31, 2006, 6:51pm   #7
Noriko
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by addicted
I like Noriko's combination. Those bi-colors are so pretty!

Thanks!

I like the black/fuchsia croc Someday!!!
Apr 1, 2006, 2:10pm   #8
hermesBB
Originally Posted by Greentea
I love Hermesbb's white/gray Plume! Also love white with blue Jean trim/interior.
Chocolate brown/BJ would also be fun.
Thanks, greentea

i love BJ with white piping, or

Dark brown with orange piping ~~~
Apr 1, 2006, 2:29pm   #9
Noriko
Account Deactivated
^^^the HI boutique has been getting quite a few of the dark brown/orange combo from what I've been hearing. I like it too! Too bad the last one I saw was that 40cm I was telling you about.
Apr 1, 2006, 8:57pm   #10
fopduck
Originally Posted by english_girl_900
mightykismet has one on ebay right now that's dark forest green with vert anis piping and interior - its fairly fabulous. But my absolute fav. bi-colour is the black/orange croc.
I saw a 32cm Kelly in the dark forest green with vert anis piping (same as the one mentioned above) at the Hermes store today. I am not a fan of green but this was fabulous. I almost caved in until my hubby snapped me out of it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >