Home Premier Designers Hermès

New blue for SS 2012 and AW 2012/2013


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 12, 2012, 8:07pm   #31
ilovecocohanel's Avatar
Hermes Addict
Originally Posted by pierina2
Congratulations, ilovecocochanel! Re Cobalt, I just ordered a mini Ulysse to see what the color looked like too. It's pretty, IRL darker than this picture. Definitely not like Mykonos or Blue Jean at all. Here it is the middle, with a bunch of other blues.

Colors, from upper left:
Top Row: Turquoise swift BeBop, Turquoise chevre agenda, Mykonos togo Ulysse

Middle Row: Lagon swift Dogon, Cobalt togo Ulysse, Blue jean Ulysse

Bottom Middle: Bleu de Paon le 24 Coin purse

Bottom: Ciel swift Karo

Hope this is helpful and enjoy your new bag!
Thnxxxxx love cobalt!
May 12, 2012, 8:12pm   #32
pierina2's Avatar
Member
Super! Congrats again.
May 12, 2012, 9:55pm   #33
TankerToad's Avatar
NKAWTG
I have my eyes covered. I am not looking.
No matter how beautiful these blues are, I am not looking..........
May 16, 2012, 3:12am   #34
BirkinBrains's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by orangeboxaddict
It reminds me of BE too, but also has some Mykonos.
Which is basically the perfect color combination, IMO. So beautiful! Totally going on the wish list!
May 16, 2012, 3:56am   #35
sydspy's Avatar
Member
this is the cobolt Bleu Kelly in Togo of my sister.........

Attached Images
 
May 16, 2012, 4:03am   #36
shopgirl bb's Avatar
No drama in H please
A bit like azure on my computer screen.

Originally Posted by sydspy
this is the cobolt Bleu Kelly in Togo of my sister.........

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1337158553
May 16, 2012, 5:33am   #37
footlocker's Avatar
Thread Starter
I ❤❤❤💓💓💓barènia
it looks like mykonos but less bright?

Originally Posted by sydspy
this is the cobolt Bleu Kelly in Togo of my sister.........

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1337158553
May 16, 2012, 5:36am   #38
footlocker's Avatar
Thread Starter
I ❤❤❤💓💓💓barènia
Thanks Perina for this nice picture. Lagon looks like Bleu de Paon on my screen...does the two also look like each other IRL?

Originally Posted by pierina2
Congratulations, ilovecocochanel! Re Cobalt, I just ordered a mini Ulysse to see what the color looked like too. It's pretty, IRL darker than this picture. Definitely not like Mykonos or Blue Jean at all. Here it is the middle, with a bunch of other blues.

Colors, from upper left:
Top Row: Turquoise swift BeBop, Turquoise chevre agenda, Mykonos togo Ulysse

Middle Row: Lagon swift Dogon, Cobalt togo Ulysse, Blue jean Ulysse

Bottom Middle: Bleu de Paon le 24 Coin purse

Bottom: Ciel swift Karo

Hope this is helpful and enjoy your new bag!
May 16, 2012, 6:06am   #39
sydspy's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by footlocker
Thanks Perina for this nice picture. Lagon looks like Bleu de Paon on my screen...does the two also look like each other IRL?
They look totally different to me IRL.........here is the pic of .....bleu Paon Bearn in Chevre and Lagon be bop in Swift........

Attached Images
 
May 16, 2012, 7:43am   #40
pierina2's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by footlocker
Thanks Perina for this nice picture. Lagon looks like Bleu de Paon on my screen...does the two also look like each other IRL?

Sydspy is completely correct, they are not the same in real life, my apologies for the bad lighting! Here's another shot, Lagon Lindy and Bleu de Paon coin purse. This is more accurate.
Attached Images
 
Jun 9, 2012, 7:48pm   #41
c
Member
Blue Hydra at the start of this video. Stunning love, love, love.
Does anyone know what leathers it comes in? Ah a girl can dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IEIG...&feature=g-u-u
Jun 9, 2012, 8:06pm   #42
CookyMonster's Avatar
legal 'H'igh
Originally Posted by citrus
Blue Hydra at the start of this video. Stunning love, love, love.
Does anyone know what leathers it comes in? Ah a girl can dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IEIG...&feature=g-u-u
BH comes in swift - i've seen it irl & it's a neon mykonos! I've alerted my SAs to call me if anything in BH comes in, can't wait ^^
Jun 9, 2012, 10:34pm   #43
palmbeachpink's Avatar
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by citrus
Blue Hydra at the start of this video. Stunning love, love, love.
Does anyone know what leathers it comes in? Ah a girl can dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IEIG...&feature=g-u-u
it kinda looks like blue azteque!!! my dream color!! thanks for the video!

now i need it in chèvre and i will be one happy girl!!

ps - the video starts blasting some random song, so turn your volume down as needed!!
Jun 10, 2012, 12:12am   #44
sabgianna's Avatar
Member
So Blue Hydra is already out? I thought first bags would arrive around August? Does anyone know if BH comes in any other leather the swift? I neeeeeed something in BH
Jun 11, 2012, 11:16pm   #45
sydgirl's Avatar
Member
How can BH already be available and in a b?? I thought only swatches were out and SLG's and bags etc would start becoming available later in the year....??? Lol I'm confused
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès  
TOP

Thread Tools