Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

How could she do this!?

POST A REPLY

May 26, 2012, 6:23pm   #1
antsgrl1119
Clint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shieldsdecided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

The photo is on TMZ. It was a croc
May 26, 2012, 6:26pm   #2
Edia
いらしゃいませ
i think this is disrespectful against the croco...it died for NOTHING
May 26, 2012, 6:39pm   #3
tesi
that is not a genuine hermes bag.....
but guess it's getting her attention so serves her purpose.
May 26, 2012, 6:40pm   #4
tesi
it also looks quite a bit like pressed leather of some variety, so there were no crocodile deaths to mourn.....
May 26, 2012, 7:10pm   #5
tabasc0
Meanwhile in Africa ...
May 26, 2012, 7:13pm   #6
ilovenicebags
Digging in my purse
Originally Posted by tabasc0
meanwhile in africa ...
lol
May 26, 2012, 7:14pm   #7
Aminamina
George CortinaAah
May 26, 2012, 7:19pm   #8
threepwood
I am glad it's not real H or croc bag.
May 26, 2012, 7:20pm   #9
tabasc0
Real or not, I think the pictures suck and are over edited.
May 26, 2012, 9:03pm   #10
heelsandhope
If it was real I'd think it was really disrespectful, especially just for some hideous pictures.
May 26, 2012, 9:06pm   #11
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by Aminamina
troll.me/images/too-long/frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn.jpg
ITA!
May 26, 2012, 9:08pm   #12
glamourbag
Looks fake....
May 26, 2012, 9:23pm   #13
Israeli_Flava
♥I Rock The Croc♥
Originally Posted by antsgrl1119
Clint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shieldsdecided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

Being that I would never watch such drivel.... What was the point exactly? Was there one?
May 26, 2012, 9:39pm   #14
krawford
Originally Posted by Aminamina
troll.me/images/too-long/frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn.jpg
Amen!
May 27, 2012, 12:42am   #15
crazyforhermess
QUOTE me as "CFH"
I f I have that $$, I wouldnt spend all on one B or even in bags only , such a waste!

Originally Posted by antsgrl1119

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >