Home Premier Designers Hermès

High tops on Bluefly

POST A REPLY

Apr 20, 2006, 10:59am   #1
Resistance is Futile
Browsing on Bluefly just now I saw a pair of black leather and suede high-tops called "Loop" for $520.00. They are super cute, can be pretty much worn with everything I own and with the 10% I won on that silly contest they run everyday AND free shipping I also won (as you can see I try to win something daily....I'm addicted) they are ALMOST worth getting.

My question is, has anyone purchase Hermes shoes before? I'm just not sure I can wear an Hermes item ON MY FEET! Thoughts anyone?????
Apr 20, 2006, 11:43am   #2
Here they are:

Not exactly my style...

I think these are cute for summer:

Apr 20, 2006, 11:47am   #3
d
I've never had any Hermes shoes, but I think those could be really cute with certain outfits. But just to let you know, Bluefly only lets you use one coupon code for every order.

And the sandals are absolutely adorable! :)
Apr 20, 2006, 11:51am   #4
I know - I'm thinking of getting the sandals just to soothe my lost Birkin pain....
Apr 20, 2006, 4:41pm   #5
I'm going to check out the sandals, too!
Apr 20, 2006, 7:55pm   #6
Originally Posted by shopmom411
Browsing on Bluefly just now I saw a pair of black leather and suede high-tops called "Loop" for $520.00. They are super cute, can be pretty much worn with everything I own and with the 10% I won on that silly contest they run everyday AND free shipping I also won (as you can see I try to win something daily....I'm addicted) they are ALMOST worth getting.

My question is, has anyone purchase Hermes shoes before? I'm just not sure I can wear an Hermes item ON MY FEET! Thoughts anyone?????
I've never worn hightops before, but I do have a couple Hermes sandals with "H" on them and I found them to be very comfortable. Go for it!!! At least you're feet will feel luxurious!
Apr 20, 2006, 8:02pm   #7
Resistance is Futile
I think the most expensive pair of footwear I own are boots that cost me $385.00 on sale half off! I love, love, love high quality leather goods and pretty much don't blink an eye if it's a Chanel handbag or LV wallet or silk scaves but I don't know about hi-top sneakers.....I'm a little on the fence about it....I know how hard I am on my shoes....
Apr 20, 2006, 8:41pm   #8
K
shopmom...here comes an opinion...pass on those hi-tops...you can find another yummy pair of shoes.
Apr 20, 2006, 8:44pm   #9
Resistance is Futile
You know Kellybag, I think you're right!
Apr 20, 2006, 9:02pm   #10
K
Originally Posted by shopmom411
You know Kellybag, I think you're right!
I am so glad I did not hurt your feelings, but I had to be honest!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès