Hermès "wildlife" sightings ~ continued

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 11:52pm   #2311
fashionistaO
Gatekeeper!
Haha you were probably invisible^

Originally Posted by Julide
Nice!!I need to move.

This reminds me a of my cousin and her husband. I was staying at there house, we were having breakfast before she went off to work. She had on a pencil skirt and a button up blouse with a chemise underneath. I was teasing her about looking like a naughty librarian and her husband looked her up and down and said "I have some overdue books." Funniest moment ever!

Now that I think about it, it would have been a better moment for them, if I wasn't there!!
Jun 29, 2012, 12:11am   #2312
loves
i'm loving it
at the mall, 2 GPs within 10minutes

orange canvas GP
black/toile GP

orange paper bag but i wonder what is inside as there is no H store in my city
Jun 29, 2012, 12:11am   #2313
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by fashionistaO
Haha you were probably invisible^
Thank goodness for small favors!!
Jun 29, 2012, 1:13am   #2314
km8282
Originally Posted by graycat5
Apologies in advance for the poor quality of these photos - especially the one with my finger in it! . I snapped them with my iPhone while hurrying along the street in Paris a few weeks ago. Was also trying to be discreet! This woman was one of the most chic creatures I've ever seen IRL!! The green croc Kelly, the suede gloves, the croc belt and that ostrich vest -- OY! I first happened upon her shopping on FSH, then not surprisingly, ran into her a short time later in the FSH boutique.
I think I saw this woman too, but on a different day. Same croc bag (tho I was further away and thought if was a Birkin). She was wearing black pants, a green jacket, and a green/black turban. Very Jackie O type look. She was with a companion, as well as a man that looked to be a guard who was holding a very large Hermes shopping bag! I wonder if it was the same
Woman! I took photos of her (not uploaded yet) bc she was so incredibly chic.
Jun 29, 2012, 12:57pm   #2315
purselover888
Because yay!
Nice!!I need to move.

This reminds me a of my cousin and her husband. I was staying at there house, we were having breakfast before she went off to work. She had on a pencil skirt and a button up blouse with a chemise underneath. I was teasing her about looking like a naughty librarian and her husband looked her up and down and said "I have some overdue books." Funniest moment ever!

Now that I think about it, it would have been a better moment for them, if I wasn't there!!
I literally LOL'ed at this. Your posts are so adorable, Julide.
Jun 29, 2012, 12:59pm   #2316
purselover888
Because yay!
Originally Posted by fashionistaO
Ah...noti, notiI bet u do...peektures...peektures
I LOL'ed at this too!! You're funny!!
Jun 30, 2012, 12:54pm   #2317
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by purselover888
I literally LOL'ed at this. Your posts are so adorable, Julide.
Thank you!!!
Jun 30, 2012, 3:35pm   #2318
fashionistaO
Gatekeeper!
We love to laugh in this sub-forum^

Originally Posted by purselover888
I LOL'ed at this too!! You're funny!!
Jul 2, 2012, 11:10am   #2319
audreylita
Shopping's my cardio
Harry Winston event at Sunset Beach on Shelter Island. It appeared to be mykonos when I saw it.
Attached Images

Jul 2, 2012, 11:13pm   #2320
purselover888
Because yay!
Etoupe party in Bridgehampton!

Etoupe 40 cm B w/ PHW
Etoupe 30 cm B w/ PHW
Etoupe 35 cm B w/ GHW
Etoupe Lindy small size (sorry don't know measurements on Lindy)

And a pretty orange 35 B w/ PHW misfit
Jul 2, 2012, 11:51pm   #2321
c
cr1stalangel
Nice!!I need to move.

^^ Oh that's just too funny!!!
Jul 2, 2012, 11:56pm   #2322
c
cr1stalangel
I think best H sightings in Singapore would be at Louboutin at Taka. Within 1 hour I was in there, I saw at least half dozen H bags, even DH commented on it! Rouge Garance Lindy, Menthe Kelly GHW, Black Togo Kelly GHW, Rose Tyrien B 30, etc etc. Then DH pointed out something that skipped me: None of them were wearing Loubis... LOL
Jul 3, 2012, 12:14am   #2323
LKVMN32
Lovely Black Birkin, at a restaurant featured on Diners Drive Ins and Dives, in Manhattan Beach, CA
Attached Images

Jul 3, 2012, 12:40am   #2324
jeshika
I want this one! <3
Originally Posted by Champers21
Oh wait another lady just sat down on my left with a soleil Lindy!!! ( now I want one too) Ahhhh it's raining lindys here!
Plus my own Etoupe Lindy.
soleil lindy?!?!?!?!?! i would have made a run for it.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:08am   #2325
hermesdaisuki
At Tokyo narita airport
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >