Home Premier Designers Hermès

Hermes Kelly .. Should I Get it or Not? HELP

POST A REPLY

May 29, 2012, 7:05pm   #16
Okay I did it!!
They are shipping it out today, 2 days I should have it! The Hermes is located inside of NM in DC, they are leased. They do not have the same guidelines I'm told esp if you ate good NM customer, or else I would still be waiting!
Thanks everyone for your input!! :-)
May 29, 2012, 7:34pm   #17
Congrats, Look forward to Your Reveal...
May 29, 2012, 7:48pm   #18
h
Well, I would snatch it. Its a lovely bag. Leather sounds divine, color and size and type and its a cool neutral PHW. Its good for any occasion casual or semi-formal even business.
May 29, 2012, 8:46pm   #19
Originally Posted by Lvgirl71

No unfortunately the nearest store is 3 hrs away! I can't find a picture of this bag.
Here's the cobalt in B =)

Not mine but trying to compare cobalt with my Bleu Thslassa. Cobalt is less dark & a bit more green. Very nice & fresh color!
Attached Images

May 29, 2012, 8:47pm   #20
ooh glad you decided on getting her.........here is a pic of my sister's Kelly in Cobalt Bleu.......you will love her.........
Attached Images

May 29, 2012, 8:49pm   #21
Okay I did it!!
They are shipping it out today, 2 days I should have it! The Hermes is located inside of NM in DC, they are leased. They do not have the same guidelines I'm told esp if you ate good NM customer, or else I would still be waiting!
Thanks everyone for your input!! :-)
Wow! Congrats! It's not the same stand-alone inside TG right? Anyway, I only went there for a few times when visiting family.
May 29, 2012, 9:03pm   #22
Love the color and I am sure you cant let it go when you receive this beauty! Pleas show us some modeling pics if you have time :)
May 29, 2012, 9:21pm   #23
Originally Posted by sydspy
ooh glad you decided on getting her.........here is a pic of my sister's Kelly in Cobalt Bleu.......you will love her.........
Omg so this is the first photo I have seen, thanks do much for posting!! It's beautiful :-)
I hope I will love it and promise to post photos when I get it. Woot woot!
May 29, 2012, 9:24pm   #24
Originally Posted by ceci

Wow! Congrats! It's not the same stand-alone inside TG right? Anyway, I only went there for a few times when visiting family.
I have no idea, have never been to this location, my SA told me about them, I didn't know NM had a Hermes store inside, they also offered me a red Casaque CDC too, been waiting but need a blk with PHW.
May 29, 2012, 9:27pm   #25
r
Get it now!
May 29, 2012, 9:33pm   #26
Omg so this is the first photo I have seen, thanks do much for posting!! It's beautiful :-)
I hope I will love it and promise to post photos when I get it. Woot woot!
Yeah , please do post pics including your modelling pics as well.........
May 29, 2012, 11:21pm   #27
"..."
Congrats! Cobalt Blue is .
May 29, 2012, 11:49pm   #28
Lovely blue you've got there great choice! Thumbs up.
May 30, 2012, 12:21am   #29
Beautiful color! I am glad you got it. =)
May 30, 2012, 3:35am   #30
Congrats you decided to purchase it. Enjoy.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès