Home > >

Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

POST A REPLY

Jan 14, 2011, 9:29am   #61
I-shop
Originally Posted by shop.a.holic
Hi Ladies,

A few of you asked for the price of the herbag:
I purchased 2 yesterday from FSH paris, they were the last 2 pieces and the salesperson had to ask the manager if he could sell the last 2 pieces to me or not lol and they did.
These are 31cm, and each was for 1300 EUROS.

Here are a few pix:
Hi, just wondering what color is the second one? the purple shade.. so pretty
Jan 14, 2011, 11:50am   #62
simone72
Sweet and sassy
Originally Posted by tammywks
Yes. Please scroll to the bottom of the page below and you will see the demo.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sweetbaby211/32167961
Thank you so much!
Jan 15, 2011, 1:58am   #63
s
shop.a.holic
l-shop: Its Ruby :)
Jan 15, 2011, 2:00am   #64
s
shop.a.holic
simone 72: I find it a bit odd when tis worn as cross body for some reason. Ill take a few pix soon and show you if you would like :)
Jan 15, 2011, 4:10am   #65
d
dalz
hello
i dont know if i will sound stupid or not but im new to hermes in general and planning for the first hermaes bag that will be herbag......
the question is there sizes?or one size?and if there is sizes how many size???thanks
Jan 15, 2011, 10:31am   #66
simone72
Sweet and sassy
Originally Posted by shop.a.holic
simone 72: I find it a bit odd when tis worn as cross body for some reason. Ill take a few pix soon and show you if you would like :)
Sure I would love to see is it because it's big? I'm 5 ft tall
Feb 14, 2011, 3:54pm   #67
laurenchristie
Hi, Can you help me authenticate a herbag? I've been dying to get one for years. I'm having a hard time finding any info on it, and the files the ebay seller sent me are too big to upload. He only posted one photo http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ViewItem&item=110646926123&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:U S:1120#ht_500wt_1156 Email me if you think you can help, xxx

Thanks,
Lauren, NYC

Please don't post personal details.
Last edited Feb 14, 2011 at 4:22pm.
Mar 6, 2011, 1:28am   #68
r
rozu
hi eveyone! this is my first time here at PURSEFORUM, I read your posts and i thought that maybe you guys could help me with my problem. Attached are the photos of my HERbag, on the latter part you will see that the tube which serves as the lock is broken on the other end:( could you guys help me on what to do? where to bring it and have it fix or do HERMES has warranty for this? here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=d19ff8d916
Mar 6, 2011, 4:20am   #69
S
Su Dan
Originally Posted by glennalum
Su Dan:

Is the 1140 for the small or medium herbag? You bought at the airport - at CDG? Was there a big selection?
Oops sorry for incredibly delayed response. It's the medium Herbag Zip in bougainvillea. Unlike the older version it doesn't come with interchangeable sac. Only attached pouch and zipper pocket at the back. A friend bought a black version last Xmas @airport Paris. Can't seem to attach photo though...
Mar 6, 2011, 10:58pm   #70
j
jacoby
Hi Su Dan. Herbag Zip in bougainvillea is just beautiful!! Would you mind posting dimensions of your medium Herbag Zip? I'm being offered one in orange and blue azur in the MM size. I'm 5'2. Would the MM be too big?
Mar 7, 2011, 7:28am   #71
S
Su Dan
Originally Posted by jacoby
Hi Su Dan. Herbag Zip in bougainvillea is just beautiful!! Would you mind posting dimensions of your medium Herbag Zip? I'm being offered one in orange and blue azur in the MM size. I'm 5'2. Would the MM be too big?
It's approximately L12" x B3.5" x H10". I've seen the Orange & Blue IRL and both are equally gorgeous. However since the Blue is lighter, it may take more effort to maintain? The Herbag may not be the niftiest purse to get in & out of so anything smaller than Medium may be a bit tricky IMO
Mar 7, 2011, 11:08pm   #72
j
jacoby
Thanks for the info Su Dan!!
Mar 10, 2011, 9:35am   #73
S
S.Kusuma
Hi Su Dan, u said earlier that your friend bought Hermes Herbag at airport Paris right? how much did your friend buy it? is is cheaper to buy the bag at the airport or their boutiques around Paris??

THANKS! :):)
Mar 10, 2011, 6:54pm   #74
S
Su Dan
Originally Posted by S.Kusuma
Hi Su Dan, u said earlier that your friend bought Hermes Herbag at airport Paris right? how much did your friend buy it? is is cheaper to buy the bag at the airport or their boutiques around Paris??

THANKS! :):)
Hi there! We both bought them for de same price of Euro1040 tax already excluded
Mar 26, 2011, 1:38am   #75
V
Vlvmu6
Great to see so many lovely Herbags....love them!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >