Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

POST A REPLY

Feb 8, 2010, 7:55pm   #31
littlemomai
Thanks Haniel! The leather on my Herbag is starting to look a little dry. I think it needs some conditioning. Now I'm off to search Docride's leather care thread for tips for conditioning Hunter leather...
Feb 9, 2010, 6:00pm   #32
Haniel
Originally Posted by littlemomai
Thanks Haniel! The leather on my Herbag is starting to look a little dry. I think it needs some conditioning. Now I'm off to search Docride's leather care thread for tips for conditioning Hunter leather...
I use Collonil leather premium lotion. I made good experiences.
Feb 9, 2010, 10:22pm   #33
88lifestyle88
Hi, does anyone knows how to make the scratch on the leather looks less obvious? Any other way to rub of mark on the surface?
Feb 10, 2010, 7:48am   #34
Q
Q-Liz
sure thing miss_av.will post it sometime tmr..!..:)
Feb 11, 2010, 7:53am   #35
Q
Q-Liz
As promised, this is a pic of my Herbag. I m not sure what color this is called, but it was d only color available at d time of purchase..:)
Attached Images

Feb 11, 2010, 6:26pm   #36
Haniel
Originally Posted by Q-Liz
As promised, this is a pic of my Herbag. I m not sure what color this is called, but it was d only color available at d time of purchase..:)
It looks like Etoupe.
Feb 11, 2010, 6:32pm   #37
Haniel

Here a pic of a Herbag in Etoupe. The Hunter leather is in Ebene.

Feb 11, 2010, 6:41pm   #38
Haniel
Originally Posted by 88lifestyle88
Hi, does anyone knows how to make the scratch on the leather looks less obvious? Any other way to rub of mark on the surface?

If the scratch is deep it is better to bring the Herbag to Hermes. For small scratches I use Solitaire Combi Care Foam.
Feb 16, 2010, 3:23am   #39
r
r1n78
hi, i dunno if this was too late..but i just got herbag in rome..it retailed for 1,250 Euro. Hope it helps.
Hi Q-Liz, may I know what size is your herbag? is it the 32? It's gorgeous!
Mar 30, 2010, 11:26pm   #40
duomo_rosewood
hi,everyone.i just owned my first herbag zip yesterday at Narita hermes boutique.^^It's herbag zip PM in boulaingavillea,,very cute,,the latest colr this year.Its price was 234000 yen.I totally fall in love with her<3 <3 <3
Mar 31, 2010, 2:56am   #41
Ninalovesherbag
Originally Posted by duomo_rosewood
hi,everyone.i just owned my first herbag zip yesterday at Narita hermes boutique.^^It's herbag zip PM in boulaingavillea,,very cute,,the latest colr this year.Its price was 234000 yen.I totally fall in love with her<3 <3 <3

Congrats on your new bag.

Would love to see an action pic of this colour!!!
Mar 31, 2010, 5:55am   #42
L
Les Tambours
I've got one of the old style backpack Herbags and though the nature of the leather looks the same back then it was called 'bridle leather'. I use Connelly leather cream to restore its lustre when it starts to look a bit dry. I take the bag to bits and smoother every bit of the shiny side of the leather with it and leave it to soak after a good rub for a while, wipe off and reconstruct - I usually give my canvas sac a wash in soapy water at the same time - it does wonders for refreshing the look of a seriously well-used bag!
May 14, 2010, 10:40pm   #43
W
Winkles Winkles
I'd love to find a vintage Herbag. Anyone got any leads?
Jun 17, 2010, 6:10pm   #44
m
miss_av
does herbag backpack model ever comes with orange and dark brown? because i want to purchase from eBay. i only know orange and red. anyone?
Jun 18, 2010, 3:34am   #45
Ninalovesherbag
Originally Posted by miss_av
does herbag backpack model ever comes with orange and dark brown? because i want to purchase from eBay. i only know orange and red. anyone?
In the couple of years of stalking herbags I have only seen orange with red combo. You may want to check with flossy figaro, because I believe she owns a few different styles.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >