Home Premier Designers Hermès

Hermes Dallas - anybody been?

POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2006, 8:36am   #1
Hello!

I might be going to Dallas on business and of course the first thing I did was check to see if there was an hermes boutique nearby

Has anybody been to this boutique? do they have a nice selection of leather goods?

thanks!
Aug 3, 2006, 9:11am   #2
I haven't been to the boutique but I LOVE the shopping center it's in!
I shop at the Chanel nearby.
Aug 3, 2006, 9:24am   #3
I was just looking at the shopping center online to see what other stores are there. The shopping sounds fabulous!
Aug 3, 2006, 10:18am   #4
It is what it is
Hi MN, you're going on a business trip?!! I'm so jealous!! There's definitely a Hermes boutique in Dallas, Texas.

21 Highland Park Village
Dallas, TX 75205
Tel. + 1 214 528 0197
Fax + 1 214 528 6969

I've never been there and I've never dealt with them, but definitely drop by anyways and tell us how it is!!
Aug 3, 2006, 10:33am   #5
S
SCL
The Highland Park Village shopping area is very nice (you are likely to need a car or taxi to get there from your hotel). I remember more about the taxi fares I payed to get from place to place than specifics about the stores, unfortunately...

Look forward to your potential "report"!
Aug 3, 2006, 10:58am   #6
K
No, I am jealous! Have fun...lovely shopping there. Hermes...here she comes!!!
Aug 3, 2006, 12:21pm   #7
Well it isn't until October so I have a couple of months yet.

But I will definitely email in a full report of everything I see
Aug 3, 2006, 5:40pm   #8
:) I'll probably be heading there at the end of the year too..my cousin lives there Keep me updated on what you find there!
Aug 4, 2006, 5:03am   #9
H/O Hermes is calling
I use to live in highland park, which is where the shopping center is located, me and my mom goes there frequently, really nice SA's...i miss living near there! i mean i could walk there...
Aug 7, 2006, 4:38am   #10
H/O Hermes is calling
bump
Aug 7, 2006, 5:36am   #11
It's a great shopping center. Never been to the Hermes store but you could spend a day there shopping. Very nice.
Apr 14, 2009, 6:44pm   #12
Bag & Scarf Crazy
Bump! I may be visiting the Dallas area later this year. I'm curious about the Dallas store. Any opinions?
Apr 14, 2009, 9:16pm   #13
The Dallas Hermes is my main store and everyone there is wonderful, very helpful. They always have a nice selection. With the economey they have even had a few birkins available.
Apr 15, 2009, 6:50am   #14
♥ Always H ♥
Originally Posted by PsychoBagLady
Bump! I may be visiting the Dallas area later this year. I'm curious about the Dallas store. Any opinions?
I haven't been there but have to talked with them by phone. They are awesome!!!! I had called a couple years ago when I was looking for my first H non-scarf purchase... an Evelyne. They couldn't have been more helpful.
Apr 16, 2009, 12:15am   #15
Hermes🔻Cartier🔻VCA
We will be going to Dallas this summer to visit family.
My 2 "bestest" tPF Girlies and I are planning to meet there.
Hope the Dallas H Boutique can take 2 "Steel Magnolias" and a
"Snow Bunny" :-)!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès