Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Herbag color advice

POST A REPLY

Jul 10, 2012, 10:13am   #1
n
ncch
So I've been interested in getting a herbag for a while now and I think it's time! I spoke with an SA and was told they are no longer expecting cassis so going to get one in another color but can't decide.

Etoupe
Orange
Bleu tempete
Black
Bleu azteque / menthe

I think my choice would either be etoupe or the blue..but the twist is so unique. I'm looking for a bag that's kind of neutral, don't really want anything that will clash too much.. Something that can "go" with a wide range of colors and that I can wear through most seasons. Also, don't want to have to baby it and worry about the canvas getting too dirty.

Etoupe
Pro - feel like I can use it pretty much year round or at least into late fall, don't really have to worry about it getting dirty, classic color. Prob won't get sick of it ever.
Con - is it too boring, not fun enough? Also, not a huge huge fan of the darker leather in this combo for some reason.

Blue tempete- havent seen the blue in person yet, liked it in pictures. Im hoping its gray enough to use into the fall? But the thing is, I have enough blue bags already. However they are darker blues..and not close to this one. Does the lighter leather turn darker with wear? Like the handles on LV bags?

Twist - The bicolor is obviously lovely but it's just so summery. And the colors are so vivid, I feel like I might get tired of it.

Please help me decide!
Jul 10, 2012, 8:18pm   #2
P
Peasant
Etoupe can go with almost any colour and can be used regardless of the seasons, my vote goes to etoupe...
Jul 10, 2012, 11:23pm   #3
Mi_Lan
Definitly orange!
Jul 11, 2012, 12:56am   #4
c
cr1stalangel
I like Etoupe as neutral. IMO it's far away from a boring colour. The only (sort of) downside is, it's quite light colour in canvas, so just need to take a little extra care for stain/dirts. But that won't deter me from getting it. :)
Jul 11, 2012, 1:03am   #5
H
Halothane
Account Deactivated
I like black!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >