Home > >

Help! Epsom v. Chevre Azap


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 25, 2011, 7:32pm   #1
alundpr's Avatar
Thread Starter
alundpr
Member
I need a bit of help from Azap owners. I'm going to purchase an Azap Combined, but cannot decide between Epsom and Chevre. What has been your experience with wear on these leathers? Which do you recommend?
Jan 25, 2011, 7:33pm   #2
mistikat's Avatar
mistikat
Bling!
I have used my Azap Combined in chevre daily for a year and it shows no signs of wear whatsover. I really love chevre, so that would be my preference...
Jan 25, 2011, 7:43pm   #3
**Chanel**'s Avatar
**Chanel**
Waiting...
I don't own any of these leathers so I can't tell you anything about signs of wear but I prefer the look of Chevre so my vote would be for that .
Jan 25, 2011, 8:44pm   #4
S'Mom's Avatar
S'Mom
Resistance is Futile
Chevre is my top choice....I don't like the feel of Epsom.
Jan 25, 2011, 8:47pm   #5
Ozzysmom's Avatar
Ozzysmom
Hermesaphile
I feel like Epsom is a great workhorse leather. Fishfood has a blue jean Epsom Azap wallet that I have seen IRL and it looks great. I have a Chevre Vision II Agenda with CC and it looks great and I have used it nonstop for six months. I have to say that there have been a few impressions in the leather from pressing other items in my bag but it doesn't distract from the gorgeous sheen and feel of Chevre. I think you'll be happy with either one. HTH.
Jan 25, 2011, 9:21pm   #6
birkel's Avatar
birkel
Member
Chevre !!!!!!! all the way !!!!!!
Jan 25, 2011, 10:08pm   #7
Greentea's Avatar
Greentea
Member
Originally Posted by S'Mom
Chevre is my top choice....I don't like the feel of Epsom.
This. Yup.
Jan 26, 2011, 1:07am   #8
ms piggy's Avatar
ms piggy
special breed
Epsom is great for a wallet esp in Azap. Mine has been in use for a year and still looking good! I'm a huge fan of chevre but for a heavy duty usage wallet, I would go for Epsom.
Jan 26, 2011, 2:13am   #9
mrssparkles's Avatar
mrssparkles
Happy
Originally Posted by ms piggy
Epsom is great for a wallet esp in Azap. Mine has been in use for a year and still looking good! I'm a huge fan of chevre but for a heavy duty usage wallet, I would go for Epsom.
Yes, I agree. I have mine for 2 -3 years, maybe? Epsom.

I think what's important, is what's available that you can get right now. Getting a colour that you desire would probably be more important than the type of skin? I mean you can want a particular skin but if the colour isn't pretty in your eyes, then it wouldn't be much fun, would it?
Jan 26, 2011, 5:47am   #10
ms piggy's Avatar
ms piggy
special breed
^ Agree. Notwithstanding, if you are after a bright wallet, both Epsom and Chevre take colours BEAUTIFULLY!
Jan 26, 2011, 9:33am   #11
alundpr's Avatar
Thread Starter
alundpr
Member
Originally Posted by mrssparkles
Yes, I agree. I have mine for 2 -3 years, maybe? Epsom.

I think what's important, is what's available that you can get right now. Getting a colour that you desire would probably be more important than the type of skin? I mean you can want a particular skin but if the colour isn't pretty in your eyes, then it wouldn't be much fun, would it?

I've been offered an Iris Epson and a Violet Chevre. This is my dilemma, since I'm a purple girl.
Jan 26, 2011, 10:06am   #12
Lyanna Stark's Avatar
Lyanna Stark
Out of Control
I much prefer chevre. But you can't go wrong with epsom either, so choose based on colour, maybe?
Jan 26, 2011, 10:07am   #13
K
Koni
Chevallier d' H
Violet Chevre then!
Jan 26, 2011, 11:40am   #14
edelzee's Avatar
edelzee
Member
Violet Chevre all the way!!
Jan 26, 2011, 12:27pm   #15
Avril's Avatar
Avril
grly grl
I defo prefer chevre over epsom. Just don't like the feel or look of epsom at all.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools