Home Premier Designers Hermès

H is for Hermes Happiness!!!!

POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 2:26pm   #46
HOLY BANANAS!!!!!!! I am in love...YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST GAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Congrats....oh and I sure hope you feel better ASAP....now freshen up and rock this baby !!!!
Aug 17, 2012, 2:28pm   #47
Originally Posted by Keekeee
Oh my... RT croc and in GHW!!! Faint faint faint!
Be still my heart!!! It is super duper gorgeous!!!!!
LOL, that is my reaction too. It is a gorgeous color. I think the GHW is perfect for the color too. And your new watch is beautiful too. I'd be happy too!
Aug 17, 2012, 3:19pm   #48
Oh I would be squealing with delight!!!! It's a gorgeous color and I think the gold really works, actually. Congratulations!!! I hope you post more pics. :)

Hope you feel better soon. An exotic b has much greater curative properties than a spoon full of sugar, imo.....
Aug 17, 2012, 3:53pm   #49
tnw
Oh my gosh...........
Aug 17, 2012, 7:30pm   #50
Wow !!!! Stunning !!!
Aug 17, 2012, 7:48pm   #51
P
Swooning!!! What a happy H superprise!!
Aug 17, 2012, 9:19pm   #52
Swoon! Many congrats!
Aug 17, 2012, 10:44pm   #53
omg! THAT BAG IS SO PRETTY! Congratulations! Love PINK!
Aug 18, 2012, 1:09am   #54
That's Cool.
Originally Posted by Champers21
Been nursing a bad cough for the past few days and feeling rather down in the dumps :(
Was about to wallow in self pity n crawl in bed to sleep off this bug when I recd a text from my beloved Hermes SA!!!

She said she had a surprise for me that I was sure to love!!! I asked her to tell me what it was and she said a limited edition Hermes Watch and a TDF exotic B30!!! Woohoo!! Exotic Birkin??!!!!! I immediately perked up n asked her for details but she said I was sure to love it n it was still sealed!!! She asked me when I could come down to have a look at it. Looking at the time it was 4.30pm yesterday n I was looking n feeling like crap so I told her I'd come by first thing this morning when DD is in school:)

Fast foward to today @9.15am the happiness doors open and I dragged my tired body in..... Walked up the stair and saw the beautiful shrink wrapped orange box! I'm usually excited when I see shrink wrapped orange boxes cos that means I'm the first to see the lovely goodies inside :) but today still nursing a cough I could only manage a smile. She showed me the limited edition watch ......only 100 pieces made in rose gold with diamonds n I was like "okay" it's nice but rose gold??? So I told my SA let's see the happiness box.

She ripped open the shrink wrap n slowly opened the box, lovingly unwrapping the white tissue n brought out the bag which was still in the dust bag........ She asked me if I could guess what colour the bag was n my mind which was too gunked up with medication said "oh I don't know!?"

She showed me the handles n I squealed with delight!!! It was my dream colour in croc!!!!
I died n went to heaven!!! She made my day!!!
But yes! There's a but it was in gold hardware, n I always get my bags in PHW!!! I pondered n pondered looking lovingly at my dream RT croc B30....... Then DHL said try it on!!! I did I after that I was sold!!! I never thought I'd get a B in gold hardware or any bag for that matter..... But it looks really cool!! Best of all it matches the rose gold watch too!!! ( though I'd have to change the strap to match the bag)

Sorry for the long rattling!! But I just had to share my happiness with my dear TPFers

What a beautiful bag, the croc leather is just beautiful and the color is absolutely stunning
Congrats
Aug 18, 2012, 2:26am   #55
"..."
Originally Posted by Champers21
Been nursing a bad cough for the past few days and feeling rather down in the dumps :(
Was about to wallow in self pity n crawl in bed to sleep off this bug when I recd a text from my beloved Hermes SA!!!

She said she had a surprise for me that I was sure to love!!! I asked her to tell me what it was and she said a limited edition Hermes Watch and a TDF exotic B30!!! Woohoo!! Exotic Birkin??!!!!! I immediately perked up n asked her for details but she said I was sure to love it n it was still sealed!!! She asked me when I could come down to have a look at it. Looking at the time it was 4.30pm yesterday n I was looking n feeling like crap so I told her I'd come by first thing this morning when DD is in school:)

Fast foward to today @9.15am the happiness doors open and I dragged my tired body in..... Walked up the stair and saw the beautiful shrink wrapped orange box! I'm usually excited when I see shrink wrapped orange boxes cos that means I'm the first to see the lovely goodies inside :) but today still nursing a cough I could only manage a smile. She showed me the limited edition watch ......only 100 pieces made in rose gold with diamonds n I was like "okay" it's nice but rose gold??? So I told my SA let's see the happiness box.

She ripped open the shrink wrap n slowly opened the box, lovingly unwrapping the white tissue n brought out the bag which was still in the dust bag........ She asked me if I could guess what colour the bag was n my mind which was too gunked up with medication said "oh I don't know!?"

She showed me the handles n I squealed with delight!!! It was my dream colour in croc!!!!
I died n went to heaven!!! She made my day!!!
But yes! There's a but it was in gold hardware, n I always get my bags in PHW!!! I pondered n pondered looking lovingly at my dream RT croc B30....... Then DHL said try it on!!! I did I after that I was sold!!! I never thought I'd get a B in gold hardware or any bag for that matter..... But it looks really cool!! Best of all it matches the rose gold watch too!!! ( though I'd have to change the strap to match the bag)

Sorry for the long rattling!! But I just had to share my happiness with my dear TPFers

Congratulations, dear! Shrink-wrapped, one and only for you! You're special and you deserve this! GHW is gorgeous and you do know we rarely had something in ghw for a long time. Congratulations once again and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Enjoy the long weekend. Recover soon!
Aug 19, 2012, 2:11am   #56
Hermes! Here I come.
Originally Posted by IFFAH
Congratulations, dear! Shrink-wrapped, one and only for you! You're special and you deserve this! GHW is gorgeous and you do know we rarely had something in ghw for a long time. Congratulations once again and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Enjoy the long weekend. Recover soon!

Thanks IFFAH!!
Yes my SA and SM had to come have a look at this beauty since they said n this combination of Croc RT with GHW is extremely rare! Really am feeling so lucky!
Aug 19, 2012, 2:14am   #57
Hermes! Here I come.
Thanks everyone for coming by and sharing my joy

I promise to post modeling shots on Tues when I get my act together n hopefully feel less under the weather
Aug 19, 2012, 2:22am   #58
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
OMG!!! I die!!! Sooooo happy for you.
Aug 20, 2012, 11:55pm   #59
Hermes! Here I come.
Pink Beauty's coming home!!!
Changed my watch strap to match
Attached Images

Aug 20, 2012, 11:56pm   #60
Hermes! Here I come.
Here are some modelling shots:) will post more with my matching Choos!!!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès