POST A REPLY

May 8, 2012, 9:57am   #31
Waiting...
I love the look of the Ghillie!
The only thing that scares me a bit, is the Tadelakt leather. I am afraid that clumsy me would ruin it in no time . But I really love the look of the Ghillie, so special .
Btw, anyone knows the prices of a Ghillie Kelly and Birkin in Europe?
May 8, 2012, 11:05am   #32
mp4
Weimanuts!
I asked my store to call me if/when a ghillie came in....I like it! The photos here are fabulous!!!

I need those gloves also!!!!
May 8, 2012, 11:49am   #33
Beautiful craftsmanship on these!
May 8, 2012, 2:13pm   #34
Originally Posted by MrsRance
In my local store is a podium order.

Cheers, MrsRance
Thanks MrsRance. I'm allowed to put a podium order this June so I'll ask for this one. This is more special than a bi-color version.
May 8, 2012, 3:45pm   #35
Gatekeeper!
Love the two tone detailing .. rather interesting but also and a more mature vibe, to me anyways
May 9, 2012, 6:06am   #36
Originally Posted by chkpfbeliever

Thanks MrsRance. I'm allowed to put a podium order this June so I'll ask for this one. This is more special than a bi-color version.
Most welcome the colors are: blanc gris/perle, argile/etoupe, and one more but i didn't get the name. Hope you will get this

Sent from MrsRance's iPad using PurseForum
May 9, 2012, 6:07am   #37
Originally Posted by **Chanel**
The only thing that scares me a bit, is the Tadelakt leather. I am afraid that clumsy me would ruin it in no time . But I really love the look of the Ghillie, so special .
The two tones ghillies is the swift leather though :)

Sent from MrsRance's iPad using PurseForum
May 9, 2012, 6:47am   #38
Originally Posted by **Chanel**
Yes, the tadelakt scares me too but not enough that I could resist
May 9, 2012, 8:02am   #39
George CortinaAah
I truly love Ghillie! I think it's the best fashion of the recent creations that is true to Hermes classy heritage the house has done in a looong time.
May 9, 2012, 8:09am   #40
I can't wait to see one of these in person.
May 9, 2012, 8:29am   #41
Fishing for H
Please don't shoot me, but I seem to be in the minority here as I really don't like it! I was offered a fauve kelly one a little while ago, and it really wasn't my cup of tea at all! Each to their own, I suppose!
Sorry Chanel, I didn't even bother asking the price, as I wasn't interested in it.
May 9, 2012, 10:24am   #42
I often thought I wanted certain bags based on pictures of them, but when I saw them in person I didn't like them as much. Same thing with some colors. Has that happened to anyone else?
May 9, 2012, 11:48am   #43
These are very pretty
May 9, 2012, 12:07pm   #44
Originally Posted by Madam Bijoux
I often thought I wanted certain bags based on pictures of them, but when I saw them in person I didn't like them as much. Same thing with some colors. Has that happened to anyone else?
All the time....also the opposite happens, pictures don't do some things justice.
May 9, 2012, 12:09pm   #45
Originally Posted by Aminamina
I truly love Ghillie! I think it's the best fashion of the recent creations that is true to Hermes classy heritage the house has done in a looong time.
I agree....it just feels right for the heritage.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès