Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Ghillie love!

POST A REPLY

May 7, 2012, 10:27pm   #16
apey_grapey
Originally Posted by Jadeite
lovely detailing. Are these bags priced the same as a regular B/K at the stores? I guess not.
no. the 32 kelly is about the price of a 30 or 35 birkin so a couple of thousand more. $10300 or 10700? i can't remember exactly.
May 7, 2012, 10:28pm   #17
dharma
Originally Posted by Jadeite
lovely detailing. Are these bags priced the same as a regular B/K at the stores? I guess not.
US $10,700 for the 35 Kelly, a bit more...oh well
Last edited May 7, 2012 at 10:29pm. Reason: Spelling
May 7, 2012, 10:30pm   #18
IFFAH
"..."
Originally Posted by dharma
Thank you, Iffah! I was just about to post the black Kelly. I had it saved but I don't remember the leather on that one, do you?
If I'm not mistaken, the black leather is still in Tadelakt. Personally, I have not encounter a Black Tadelakt before so if this is one, it'd be exciting.

It's a mixture of leather and a special type of crinoline-ish/toile-ish texture. I have yet to know the exact name for this material at the moment. The Birkin for A/W 2012 beside the Kelly Ghillie is a combination of Crinoline.

Etoupe/Argile Kelly Ghillie
Attached Images

May 7, 2012, 10:32pm   #19
dharma
Originally Posted by PANda_USC
I love the ghillies detailing. The grey one is just too much for my heart to take..contrasting colors that are still neutral enough to match any outfit!

P.S: need those gloves,
The gloves are mine from at least 6-8 years ago or so...this combo would make a great small Kelly
May 7, 2012, 10:36pm   #20
dharma
Originally Posted by IFFAH
If I'm not mistaken, the black leather is still in Tadelakt. Personally, I have not encounter a Black Tadelakt before so if this is one, it'd be exciting.

It's a mixture of leather and a special type of crinoline-ish/toile-ish texture. I have yet to know the exact name for this material at the moment. The Birkin for A/W 2012 beside the Kelly Ghillie is a combination of Crinoline.

Etoupe/Argile Kelly Ghillie
Iffah, you are killing me. Thank you soooooooooo much for the pictures!
May 7, 2012, 10:50pm   #21
threepwood
Love Ghillie! The detailing makes it look very sweet and feminine.. Would love to see it in pink with purple..
May 8, 2012, 1:45am   #22
pond23
Stephanie
I LOVE the boots! Thanks for the great Ghillie pics!
May 8, 2012, 2:04am   #23
chkpfbeliever
Iffah - Thanks for showing us all these photos. This color is my favorite. I wonder if my store will consider this as an SO or just a podium order:

May 8, 2012, 2:23am   #24
dp7328
Kelly Ghillie given a fresh twist for A/W 2012:
Thanks for the pic, IFFAH. This is cool...!!! I tot black ghillie will not be as obvious... Didn't expect H come up with this twist! Love it. Now I have second tots :)

Btw, is H coming up with a black club birkin for FW12?
May 8, 2012, 2:29am   #25
MrsRance
Originally Posted by chkpfbeliever
Iffah - Thanks for showing us all these photos. This color is my favorite. I wonder if my store will consider this as an SO or just a podium order:
In my local store is a podium order.

Cheers, MrsRance
May 8, 2012, 2:31am   #26
IFFAH
"..."
dharma & chkpfbeliever. Argile/Etoupe is a favourite combination of mine too.

Originally Posted by dp7328
Thanks for the pic, IFFAH. This is cool...!!! I tot black ghillie will not be as obvious... Didn't expect H come up with this twist! Love it. Now I have second tots :)

Btw, is H coming up with a black club birkin for FW12?
You are right. This time with a twist in Crinoline form. Not related to thread, for reference.
Attached Images

May 8, 2012, 2:41am   #27
IFFAH
"..."
Originally Posted by apey_grapey
tadelakt for trims and grain d'H for the body
Thank you, apey_grapey. Grain d'H for the body.
May 8, 2012, 2:42am   #28
bags to die for
The colouring of the Argile/etoupe looks very different between the birkin/kelly. I do hope it's more like the kelly!!!!

I was told the middle part of the black ghillie is like embossed Hs similar the previous H pattern on toile but a lot smaller.
May 8, 2012, 2:44am   #29
dp7328
dharma & chkpfbeliever. Argile/Etoupe is a favourite combination of mine too.

You are right. This time with a twist in Crinoline form. Not related to thread, for reference.
Wow... Thanks, dear :) This Crinoline form / pattern is growing on me!
May 8, 2012, 10:04am   #30
d
dolphingirl
I'm a sucker for ghillie pattern. This thread is killing me. I guess there is no way for me to obtain one as all should have already been reserved for VIPs.....or resellers.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >