Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

First Bolide coming...I blame all of you...

POST A REPLY

Mar 1, 2007, 5:06pm   #1
c
cymbidium
I'm still fairly new here, but I've been reading this forum like a fiend in the past couple of months, and I blame all of you for my current state of H affliction.

Today, I bought my second H bag, my first bolide...turquoise chevre, from luxury zurich, and I'm already in a beatific state of anticipation. Why oh why did none of you ladies buy it??? After eyeing it for a good month, I finally succumbed today. After a good month of going to bed thinking "Blue Jean or Turquoise?" and waking up each morning WITH THE EXACT SAME THOUGHT, I said enough was enough. I hope I made the right choice...

So, as I was saying, I blame all the ladies of this sub-forum for sharing their knowledge and their beautiful bags, and I blame all the ladies who ever waxed on about the color turquoise (which I have yet to see IRL for chrissake!!) and finally...special blame goes out to all the ladies who ever posted a pic of their bolide beauts in the "Ode to the Bolide" thread!!

I can't tell you how glad I am that I stumbled across this forum. And now, stalking the mail begins!

to all of you!
Mar 1, 2007, 5:10pm   #2
gga
Satans Little Helper
double post.
Last edited Mar 1, 2007 at 5:16pm. Reason: oops.
Mar 1, 2007, 5:37pm   #3
Fishfood
Still Abby Fabby!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

I was thinking about getting that EXACT bag for a while now, but 27 is just too small for my frame (I'm 5'9") so I'm glad it's going to a good home!

Turquoise is absolutely lovely, I've seen it IRL on another bag. You'll love it.

Post pics when you get it!!
Mar 1, 2007, 5:48pm   #4
p
pazt
too much excitement, cymbidium......you double posted.....that's ok.....we understand......congratualtions!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >