Home Premier Designers Hermès

Finally I'm part of Hermes family forum!

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2012, 6:30am   #1
M
Paris_lily
I don't know if you ever feel this way but I love TPF. You girls are like my sister and best friends I never had. Whenever I'm stuck on a fashion decision, I can always count on you for sincere and honest opinion.

There is no cat fight or jealousy like the real world, in here everyone is at peace and super supportive.

And ...Fashion should be about that! Liberate us - Not separate us

I just bought my first Hermes Evelyn..love it! (will post pic soon). Now i'm faithfully awaiting for my b...hopefully my SA will call me this year:
Jun 29, 2012, 6:35am   #2
You are sweet! I agree totally! Congrats on the new Evelyn. Looking forward to seeing your pics.
Jun 29, 2012, 7:00am   #3
b
Welcome! Evelyne is my favorite bag--so easy to carry. Can't wait to see pics!
Jun 29, 2012, 7:08am   #4
congrats!
Jun 29, 2012, 7:15am   #5
Mental Discipline
welcome!
Jun 29, 2012, 7:26am   #6
Fishing for H
Great choice and welcome! Love my evelyne!
Jun 29, 2012, 8:04am   #7
In my H closet
Welcome to the orange side my dear...!! Congrats on your first Hermes..
Jun 29, 2012, 8:07am   #8
Congratulations on your Evelyn. Can't wait to see the modeling pics. I'm looking forward to getting one myself!
Jun 29, 2012, 8:13am   #9
congrats for the purchase! :)
Jun 29, 2012, 8:46am   #10
B
Big welcome to the Evelyne family. Congratulations on the bag. I'm sure you will get your B soon. looking forward to your pics. :-)
Jun 29, 2012, 8:52am   #11
Originally Posted by MISSY-LV
I don't know if you ever feel this way but I love TPF. You girls are like my sister and best friends I never had. Whenever I'm stuck on a fashion decision, I can always count on you for sincere and honest opinion.

There is no cat fight or jealousy like the real world, in here everyone is at peace and super supportive.

And ...Fashion should be about that! Liberate us - Not separate us

I just bought my first Hermes Evelyn..love it! (will post pic soon). Now i'm faithfully awaiting for my b...hopefully my SA will call me this year:
Totally agree with everything there
Jun 29, 2012, 9:08am   #12
Welcome... The ladies on here are so lovely and warm.. I love TPFers too!! Lovely first choice... cannot wait to see your pics...
Jun 29, 2012, 9:23am   #13
Congratulations! Would love to see your bag and hope your B comes soon! Welcome!!!
Jun 29, 2012, 9:29am   #14
Congratulations and welcome to the world of Hermes! No collection should be without an Evelyne.
Jun 29, 2012, 9:32am   #15
Because yay!
Congrats on your new Evelyne and first H! Won't be your last :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès