Home Premier Designers Hermès

Etriers colorway 05 (red/blue)

POST A REPLY

Jan 3, 2011, 7:29pm   #1
Hermes Only
Huge favor!! Can someone post a real life photo of the Etriers 05 colorway? The colors from the stock photo look like red/blue/silver but I'd like to get the feel for the scarf in a real life photo:) TIA!!
Attached Images

Jan 3, 2011, 8:17pm   #2
j
Unless they have another one with black background with reddish accents, I believe the the red in this one is actually a very intense and deep rose shocking (or was it bouganvillier??) in real life. I think the official color name of the colorway was also a pink one because I remember seeing the list and was so excited about it that I had my SA rush out to ther other boutique to bring it over. But when I tried it on, it didn't work for me so I ended up with another cw. But I'm sure it'll be gorgeous on others. BTW, the etriers design ties so well. It's my curent favorite =)
Jan 3, 2011, 9:18pm   #3
Ahh Money Penny...
I also ordered this colorway and it is indeed fucshia, med/light grey and the background a deep like indigo blue. The medium blue is bright too, I can't recall what color it looks close too... I was not a fan of the colorway but love the patteren too. I hope this helps!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès