Home Premier Designers Hermès

Decorating w/ Hermes Boxes...

POST A REPLY

May 22, 2010, 11:56am   #31
Amy........thank you for posting these pictures........everyone, including me loves them!!
May 22, 2010, 12:00pm   #32
oooh;; i should try this sometime.. thanks for the inspiration
May 22, 2010, 12:42pm   #33
MEOW!
Originally Posted by kashmira
Here is another picture with orange boxes!

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1274546388
Wow! I love that!!!!!!
May 22, 2010, 12:44pm   #34
BIN Paw Of Doom
I have my tiny orange "Cartes a Nouer" (knotting cards) box on my desk as a kind of mini-shrine: every day I prop up a new card for inspiration.
May 22, 2010, 4:40pm   #35
my little etoupe
Hah! Even more reason why I shouldn't throw them away!
May 22, 2010, 5:02pm   #36
♥ Always H ♥
Oh, thank you so very much for this wonderful thread!!! I'm drooling!!!
May 22, 2010, 8:13pm   #37
h
luv the pics
May 22, 2010, 11:47pm   #38
feels like pigsomnia
love the photos! piggy's got a little baby Hermès box arrangement in the pigpen too:

i put it up to hide a very unsightly thermostat smack in the middle of a living room wall! i took the photo with flash so you can see it reflecting a little between the twilly boxes in the bottom square (^(oo)^)v

i also used to use my birkin boxes as an end table, with a square of glass at the top, but then i got worried that one day if the fire sprinklers went on for some bizarre false alarm, or if my kitchen flooded (which it actually did once when i was at work), they might get damaged . . . so now they're safely tucked away in a cabinet . . . yes, i know, piggies are paranoid (^(oo)^)`
Attached Images

May 22, 2010, 11:49pm   #39
feels like pigsomnia
Originally Posted by Encore Hermes
Oh my! These are beautiful! Now (so excited)........ is this a potiron/orange leather container of some sort on the floor? millan.net/minimations/toolminis/xlove_hartflow.gif Because if it is LOL I really need that! Oh that would be so pretty tucked next to my desk, or by my bed or 'somewhere'.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...3&d=1274533206

actually it kind of looks like a carrier bag with the handles removed!! (^(oo)^)v
May 23, 2010, 12:57am   #40
Tiffany
ohh I love these pics! I keep a lot of boxes as well (especially LV and champagne boxes) & use them for displays too
May 23, 2010, 9:16am   #41
Super pictures, I am going to figure out a way to display some of my boxes too - very inspirational!
May 23, 2010, 9:19am   #42
Great idea
May 23, 2010, 9:22am   #43
♥ Always H ♥
Originally Posted by lvpiggy
love the photos! piggy's got a little baby Hermès box arrangement in the pigpen too:

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1274589908

i put it up to hide a very unsightly thermostat smack in the middle of a living room wall! i took the photo with flash so you can see it reflecting a little between the twilly boxes in the bottom square (^(oo)^)v

i also used to use my birkin boxes as an end table, with a square of glass at the top, but then i got worried that one day if the fire sprinklers went on for some bizarre false alarm, or if my kitchen flooded (which it actually did once when i was at work), they might get damaged . . . so now they're safely tucked away in a cabinet . . . yes, i know, piggies are paranoid (^(oo)^)`
That's a wonderful idea! It looks great!

BTW, just curious.... what do those symbols and letters that you always put at the end of your posts mean?
May 23, 2010, 9:33am   #44
Meow!
What a fabulous idea! I love this thread!
May 24, 2010, 4:30am   #45
Waiting...
There are no orange boxes on this picture but I just found it on-line and wanted to share it with you anyway...

Attached Images

Last edited May 24, 2010 at 4:37am.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès