Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Dear Hermes:________(Your Daily Thoughts/Random Musings)

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 10:10pm   #91
Chestnutty
Moja Angelika
Originally Posted by namie
Dear Hermes

I hope you would standardize the prices across different parts of the world and increase inventory. This way, I don't have to end up paying twice of what stores in Europe charge for bags bought in Singapore and Japan.
Well, actually think about it the other way around, Asian buyers pay more but B and K are most likely available to purchase at all time. If they want it cheaper, there's always an option to fly to Europe (like $2-$4k for a trip), but good luck with getting B or K there.
Jun 29, 2012, 8:18am   #92
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
Dear Hermes,

Think you'll start offering items in snakeskin? You seem to be running low on croc, lizard, goat and calf supply.
Jun 29, 2012, 1:16pm   #93
Madam Bijoux
Dear Hermes,
ABL and Victoria Beckham will not be buying any bags today. Please send me all the bags you were holding for them.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:32pm   #94
matt-g
Dear Hermès,

While it's very nice that you've updated the Saint Louis e-store to include paperweights, and show 17 of them, if none are available that's just plain mean.

http://www.saint-louis.com/en/art-ed...perweight.html

However, I suppose my bank account thanks you.... My heart was all aflutter until I realized I couldn't actually buy one.

Oh, and it's also kind of cruel to show that a SL product I bought in my local H store last month could have been bought for 40% less through the SL e-store.
Jun 29, 2012, 9:30pm   #95
poptarts
Originally Posted by Jadeite
Dear Hermes,

Think you'll start offering items in snakeskin? You seem to be running low on croc, lizard, goat and calf supply.
Dear Hermes,

Please listen to Jadeite. If you offer items in snakeskin I'll let you take more of my money.
Jun 30, 2012, 7:48pm   #96
e
eagle1002us
Dear Hermes,

Please do a scarf of a fabulous-looking hippopotamus!
Jun 30, 2012, 11:23pm   #97
purseinsanity
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Dear Hermes,

If I am Korean you are my Kimchi. I have to have you everyday. But your store policies sometimes gives me indigestion.
Dear Hermes,

As an addendum to my earlier note above. Actually I am Chinese so you are my soya sauce. I still can't be without you. But unfortunately there's still that indigestion........
Jun 30, 2012, 11:27pm   #98
p
plumarine
Originally Posted by vildachya
Dear Hermes,

Please stop playing with your web sites. Please bring back pictures of the scarves tied. Please bring back a web site that shows the color ways of all the scarves, early in the season.
And, to quell the insanity that forces me to camp out on your web-site until something appears that I have scoped out on the European sites...only to see it disappear if I do not immediately pounce on it...two words: back-order. If The Gap can tell me when my $15 back-ordered t-shirts will be available to send, why can't you let me buy a scarf from the new season and estimate an availability date if it isn't in stock??

And, for a company that could write volumes on color, how exactly are the decisions made when you categorize scarves by color on your web-site? I am routinely baffled and suggest a different approach to organizing stock.
Jun 30, 2012, 11:28pm   #99
purseinsanity
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by Madam Bijoux
Dear Hermes,
Please send everything to the King of Prussia store. The other stores don't need anything else.
Jun 30, 2012, 11:37pm   #100
purseinsanity
I can't stoaaaaahp!!

Dear Hermes,

You ARE like a Thong. You make me feel sexy and confident, but you're also a pain in the butt (crack). Let's say, you crack me up. Now and again.

OMG You are cracking me up!!

No pun intended!
Jul 1, 2012, 6:58am   #101
carlinha
LeOrangeBliss
Dear Hermes,

The things you make me feel:
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->

And the cycle continues all over again....
I hope you're happy.

Best regards,
C
Jul 1, 2012, 2:48pm   #102
cheapfrillnorth
Dear Hermes,

Please would you advise your staff that:-

A. Business won't always be like this.
B. Customer is king. Even those who just ask for Kelly's and Birkin's. They work hard for their money and want to spend it with you. You should be grateful.
C. If you have white picotin PM that doesn't meet the grade I will be happy to take it off your hands.
Jul 2, 2012, 6:41pm   #103
Madam Bijoux
This is an open letter to Mr. Eric Northman:
Please glamour a craftsman into making me a Rouge Casaque Ghillie in Swift. (You will drink free for a year if you do.)
Jul 2, 2012, 7:39pm   #104
thimp
Loving my babies!!

Dear Hermes,

You ARE like a Thong. You make me feel sexy and confident, but you're also a pain in the butt (crack). Let's say, you crack me up. Now and again.
LOL! You have made my day, Jadeite! And so true.
Jul 2, 2012, 9:32pm   #105
etoile de mer
at the shore
Originally Posted by carlinha
Dear Hermes,

The things you make me feel:
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->

And the cycle continues all over again....
I hope you're happy.

Best regards,
C
... I understand!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >