Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Claude Monet Hermès scarf question

POST A REPLY

Apr 21, 2009, 5:07pm   #1
Liberté
There seemed to be an edition of H scarf sold at Giverny in france. It came in at least to colourways (I think I saw baby blue/or lilach and a warn yellowish beige tone) and had lilles on it.

Does anyone of you have this scarf? Is it made for this place only? WIll they ship it? ANY info appreciated!
Apr 21, 2009, 5:12pm   #2
ken-doll
a doll and not more
is it a reissue of "giverny" from years back?
Apr 21, 2009, 5:20pm   #3
Liberté
^
Actually it probably is! I didn't get the chanse to look at it,l they were closing, but it didn't seem to be a monet print. Lillies on the corners with some kind of low flower garden fence in wood decoration in a circle.
Apr 21, 2009, 5:26pm   #4
ken-doll
a doll and not more
Originally Posted by Liberté
^
Actually it probably is! I didn't get the chanse to look at it,l they were closing, but it didn't seem to be a monet print. Lillies on the corners with some kind of low flower garden fence in wood decoration in a circle.
It could possibly be "Jardin de Giverny", check it at the scarf reference section. It was collectible
Apr 21, 2009, 5:27pm   #5
Liberté
THanks again ken doll.

Actually it looked like this (I think..), but monochrome.

luxury.malleries.com/imagesstyle/250_shop_images/21230-iID.jpg

http://luxury.malleries.com/hermes-s...230-s-250.html

They still have at least two of the colourways in Giverny. ^_^
Apr 21, 2009, 5:56pm   #6
Encore Hermes
·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
Do you think this link would help? It says mail order possible of items in stock.
http://www.fondation-monet.com/uk/fo...n/boutique.asp
Apr 21, 2009, 6:15pm   #7
orchids
I picked up the blue sillk twill at the Giverny gift shop about two years or so ago; they also had the PM Mousseline in pink and yellow. I can't remember for certain, but I want to say there may have been a pale pink silk twill as well.

Here are closeup photos of the twill and the yellow PM mousseline. The scarf shows a detail from the bridge and water lilies in the garden at Giverny. I'm not sure if the colorways I saw in the gift shop for the silk twill were exclusive to Giverny, but I know the mousseline colorways were available at 24 Faubourg as well. HTH!
Attached Images

Apr 21, 2009, 6:24pm   #8
Liberté
Orchids; THat is the one! Stunning! Thank you so much!

Encore Hermes; I will look into it! thanks for providing the info. ^_^
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >