Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Bag Inserts List

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 14, 2011, 6:41pm   #16
Julide's Avatar
Thread Starter
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Bag Insert List:

Birkin 40
Birkin 35 Medium chameleon UNstructured
Birkin 30 Large Chameleon Structured, Medium Chameleon UN
Birkin 25

HAC 36
HAC 32
HAC 28

Bolide 37 Large Chameleon S
Bolide 31
Bolide 27

Web II

Lindy 34
Lindy 30 Large Chameleon S, Medium Chameleon UN
Lindy 26

Paris Bombay 37
Paris Bombay 40
Paris Bombay 35
Paris Bombay PM

Picotin GM
Picotin MM
Picotin PM

Victoria

Garden Party Kwiki insert

Evelyne GM Medium Chameleon UN

Plume 28
Plume 32

Whitebus

Market

Trim 31
Trim 35

Massai

Massai Cut 40
Massai Cut 32

Kelly 40
Kelly 35
Kelly 32
Kelly 28
Kelly 25
Jun 14, 2011, 6:42pm   #17
H
Handybags
Make It Work
^^ It is the unstructured one.

It fits the Evelyne either way but it smooshes in better with the base out.
Jun 14, 2011, 6:45pm   #18
Julide's Avatar
Thread Starter
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Handy
Jun 14, 2011, 6:48pm   #19
lanit's Avatar
lanit
Member
Hi Julide - I also have ordered a medium for the Evelyne and sometimes use it for my 37 Bolide (but it should be a large for the 37 as you have listed), and the plume elan 28 should hopefully be the small which I just ordered. Thanks for starting this thread- so helpful!
Jun 14, 2011, 6:54pm   #20
Julide's Avatar
Thread Starter
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by lanit
Hi Julide - I also have ordered a medium for the Evelyne and sometimes use it for my 37 Bolide (but it should be a large for the 37 as you have listed), and the plume elan 28 should hopefully be the small which I just ordered. Thanks for starting this thread- so helpful!
LanitThank you. I think if the medium works then it sounds perfect! The Large fills the bottom of the bag and makes it hard for me to stuff a book into my 37 Bolide. I am actually thinking about a Medium as it sounds like it will work with many bags also!
Jun 14, 2011, 6:57pm   #21
H
Handybags
Make It Work
^^ Lanit will the medium fit in the Plume élan at all or is it too big?
Jun 14, 2011, 7:53pm   #22
sparklelisab's Avatar
sparklelisab
Member
Okay, when I first started reading this thread, I thought that you ladies were talking about something that fits into the bag when it is NOT being used, but it sounds like you stuff this "thing" in your bag while using it??? Huh? I cannot be the only ignorant person reading this?? Okay, I'm asking for those who might be too embarrassed--what are you talking about experts??? thanks
Jun 14, 2011, 8:53pm   #23
lanit's Avatar
lanit
Member
Originally Posted by Handybags
^^ Lanit will the medium fit in the Plume élan at all or is it too big?
Yes the medium just barely fits the plume elan 28 - it is fine on the width, but the top needs to fold in about an inch with the drawstring. I would take a photo, but don't have the plume with me right now. When I get the small, I can take photos then. I have the medium unstructured.
Jun 14, 2011, 8:58pm   #24
amymaria's Avatar
amymaria
housecat
Originally Posted by sparklelisab
Okay, when I first started reading this thread, I thought that you ladies were talking about something that fits into the bag when it is NOT being used, but it sounds like you stuff this "thing" in your bag while using it??? Huh? I cannot be the only ignorant person reading this?? Okay, I'm asking for those who might be too embarrassed--what are you talking about experts??? thanks
a purse organizer!

I currently use a PurseKet. Sizing is a tad off but I'm too fond of it to switch atm.
Jun 14, 2011, 9:12pm   #25
Julide's Avatar
Thread Starter
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by sparklelisab
Okay, when I first started reading this thread, I thought that you ladies were talking about something that fits into the bag when it is NOT being used, but it sounds like you stuff this "thing" in your bag while using it??? Huh? I cannot be the only ignorant person reading this?? Okay, I'm asking for those who might be too embarrassed--what are you talking about experts??? thanks
Sparklelisab I am so sorry that I have confused you.A bag insert is an organizer for your purse. There are so many differnt types of organizer/inserts that I thought we could combine them all into a single thread where you could scroll down a list to see if you could possible use a single organizer/insert with multiple bag styles. So far these are the companies that are on the list:

http://www.chameleoninserts.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Kwiki-Purse-In.../dp/B001OOLCQC
http://www.tintamar.com/

I hope that this helps.
Jun 14, 2011, 9:12pm   #26
sparklelisab's Avatar
sparklelisab
Member
Anyone want to post a picture of a bag organizer in their bag?? Wow. Why exactly would someone want one? Huh?
Jun 14, 2011, 9:13pm   #27
sparklelisab's Avatar
sparklelisab
Member
Oh Sweet Julide, I am easily confused. Sadly. I can't wait to see these. So much to learn--love it. thanks
Jun 14, 2011, 11:30pm   #28
fashionistaO's Avatar
fashionistaO
Gatekeeper!
great ideA Julide^

Not sure what size I have but I imagine it's the smaller size that fits the 30 w/ room on both ends ... they were on sale so I just about purchased every color.

For larger bags I use 2-3 nestled and they actually fit quite well together.
When I travel, first organizer is for mints, edibles, agenda, pens etc, the second is for H(twillies, clic clacs, etc) and the 3 is for facial cleanser/makeup etc. I can just grab and go the third when I'm headed for the ladies lounge.
I can fit 4 of these in the 40HAC, and 2 in the 40B.

ps. I find using these inserts makes my bag noticeably heavier, has any notice this?
Jun 14, 2011, 11:42pm   #29
lovelychocolate's Avatar
lovelychocolate
Member
Great thread, I'm looking to buy one for my bags!
Jun 15, 2011, 12:14am   #30
Julide's Avatar
Thread Starter
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Sparklelisab I am happy to help!!

Originally Posted by fashionistaO
great ideA Julide^

Not sure what size I have but I imagine it's the smaller size that fits the 30 w/ room on both ends ... they were on sale so I just about purchased every color.

For larger bags I use 2-3 nestled and they actually fit quite well together.
When I travel, first organizer is for mints, edibles, agenda, pens etc, the second is for H(twillies, clic clacs, etc) and the 3 is for facial cleanser/makeup etc. I can just grab and go the third when I'm headed for the ladies lounge.
I can fit 4 of these in the 40HAC, and 2 in the 40B.

ps. I find using these inserts makes my bag noticeably heavier, has any notice this?

FashionistaO!!!So glad you can contribute!! Do you have the chameleon? I like the idea of putting more than one in a bag! It would definitley make my bag more organized!! My bags are always heavyToday I had a book, 2 pieces of clothing that needed to be tailored, my ipod and my very big headphones (Can't stand the ear buds.) 2 make-up organizers, my wallet, sunglasses and case, and a set of keys that looks like it belongs on the belt of a school janitor. My bag was very heavy...I doubt the organizer was to blame.


Lovelychocolate Me too!!!I would love to have a perfect insert for all of my bags!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools