Home > >

AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 Podium Order

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 26, 2012, 4:00pm   #46
C
Chrisy
Member
Varvara, Thanks for the information.
Jan 26, 2012, 4:24pm   #47
k
kelly girl
Member
Originally Posted by varvara
I have an information Constance bags won't be made in non-exotic leathers anymore... Just Croc... So all the fans of good all box constance, try to get your hands on some while possible!

My SM should have the new swatches very soon, so I am anxiously waiting... Will take photos of the new colors and post as soon as possible.
I wonder if the Élan that was ordered for me a few months ago in swift or epsom will ever show up at the boutique. I'll be so disappointed.
Jan 26, 2012, 5:55pm   #48
xquisite's Avatar
xquisite
Sofa King Bad
Originally Posted by costa
Yes, only in 30 though...too bad. No more 35 in Chevre.
Things just go from bad to worse on the chevre front. I guess I will be stalking ebay for birkins in future.
Jan 26, 2012, 5:57pm   #49
H
Handybags
Make It Work
Thank you vavara for this inforamtion. I'm going to need that dark blue
Jan 26, 2012, 6:22pm   #50
carlinha's Avatar
carlinha
LeOrangeBliss
Originally Posted by varvara
For red lovers- Rouge Casaque is staying. Good news for me- I love that colour. The closest to any red is the new "Blush"- a colour I would best describe as something between fauve, orange, pale tomato red and pale rouge H....

I personally love the new dark blue color which I think will be a good replacement/substitute for Indigo- the "Bleu Obscure"- very very dark blue, almost black but without the Marine/Navy undertone that Indigo has to it... Very elegant IMO.

My absolute favourite- the "Ultraviolet". Also almost black, but with an intense violet undertone... To my understanding this will be only done in Lizard and one more non-exotic- I am guessing Veau Evergrain, but not sure here.

I would also like to kindly ask all of the dear TPFers for their discretion so far...Until we "officially" hear from the Podium.

Thank you all!
Thank you for sharing this information varvara. Some of these colors sound amazing.
Jan 26, 2012, 6:25pm   #51
Julide's Avatar
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Vavarafor sharing this information.I am sad to hear about the constance being eliminated in regular leathers
Jan 26, 2012, 7:04pm   #52
Jadeite's Avatar
Jadeite
Mental Discipline
Originally Posted by baileylab
i think H is making their brand even higher and only the uber rich can afford it. so i think i'll take my hiatus for now
sad.
Jan 26, 2012, 7:13pm   #53
poptarts's Avatar
poptarts
Member
Originally Posted by varvara
I have an information Constance bags won't be made in non-exotic leathers anymore... Just Croc... So all the fans of good all box constance, try to get your hands on some while possible!
Confirming this again. I've been told the same. This actually doesn't bother me much. I love the Constance, but even the bigger version doesn't hold a lot. I can fit my Bearn wallet, a phone, keys, that's about it. I can't really even put a makeup/personal essentials pouch in there comfortably. I've been using it as an casual evening bag so I don't mind if it's going to be exotics (reads fancy ) only going forward.

Thanks varvara for all the intels!
Jan 26, 2012, 7:13pm   #54
BHmommy's Avatar
BHmommy
Member
Originally Posted by varvara
For red lovers- Rouge Casaque is staying. Good news for me- I love that colour. The closest to any red is the new "Blush"- a colour I would best describe as something between fauve, orange, pale tomato red and pale rouge H....

I personally love the new dark blue color which I think will be a good replacement/substitute for Indigo- the "Bleu Obscure"- very very dark blue, almost black but without the Marine/Navy undertone that Indigo has to it... Very elegant IMO.

My absolute favourite- the "Ultraviolet". Also almost black, but with an intense violet undertone... To my understanding this will be only done in Lizard and one more non-exotic- I am guessing Veau Evergrain, but not sure here.

I would also like to kindly ask all of the dear TPFers for their discretion so far...Until we "officially" hear from the Podium.

Thank you all!
^^ how wonderful would it be, if they made an Ultraviolet lizard CDC with GHW.... swooooon! can't wait to see Ultraviolet IRL...

thanks varvara for the info! promise to be discreet.
Jan 26, 2012, 7:17pm   #55
**Chanel**'s Avatar
**Chanel**
Waiting...
Thank you for sharing, varvara !
Jan 26, 2012, 10:06pm   #56
footlocker's Avatar
footlocker
I ❤❤❤💓💓💓barènia
Thanks for the information and update, varvara
Jan 26, 2012, 10:09pm   #57
Brooklynite's Avatar
Brooklynite
Member
Thanks for the wonderful news, Varvara.
Jan 26, 2012, 10:11pm   #58
gymangel812's Avatar
gymangel812
<3OOO~~~
Originally Posted by BHmommy
^^ how wonderful would it be, if they made an Ultraviolet lizard CDC with GHW.... swooooon! can't wait to see Ultraviolet IRL...

thanks varvara for the info! promise to be discreet.
this was my first thought, a CDC in ultraviolet lizzie! i hope they make it!

thanks for posting varvara! the lipstick pink sounds lovely!
Jan 26, 2012, 10:14pm   #59
IFFAH's Avatar
IFFAH
"..."
Originally Posted by varvara
For red lovers- Rouge Casaque is staying. Good news for me- I love that colour. The closest to any red is the new "Blush"- a colour I would best describe as something between fauve, orange, pale tomato red and pale rouge H....

I personally love the new dark blue color which I think will be a good replacement/substitute for Indigo- the "Bleu Obscure"- very very dark blue, almost black but without the Marine/Navy undertone that Indigo has to it... Very elegant IMO.

My absolute favourite- the "Ultraviolet". Also almost black, but with an intense violet undertone... To my understanding this will be only done in Lizard and one more non-exotic- I am guessing Veau Evergrain, but not sure here.

I would also like to kindly ask all of the dear TPFers for their discretion so far...Until we "officially" hear from the Podium.

Thank you all!
Ultraviolet might be made into Extreme or one of Hermes leather bracelets. No confirmation at the moment. Ita about discretion.
Jan 26, 2012, 11:14pm   #60
J
Juda
Member
Thank you ladies for the info.
Any news about Barenia?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools