Home > >

All silver kelly dog/ Kelly GM Bracelet

POST A REPLY

Jun 6, 2012, 3:57am   #1
dong8351
Hello Hermes lover, just wonder when will this bracelet available in store? Hope the real this is as nice as the all silver CDC
Attached Images

Jun 6, 2012, 5:56am   #2
CookyMonster
Hermesian
Gorgeous statement piece...following the footsteps of the successful all silver CDC :)
Jun 6, 2012, 6:31am   #3
glamourbag
Actually I think I prefer this over the all silver CDC. I really like this!
Jun 6, 2012, 6:35am   #4
lovely64
LunAtic
Originally Posted by glamourbag
Actually I think I prefer this over the all silver CDC. I really like this!
Same here! I think it will be/feel less cumbersome to wear! Thanks for posting this!
Jun 6, 2012, 7:04am   #5
IFFAH
"..."
I think it should be available by August or latest perhaps by Oct, I think. It's a F/W 2012. Check with your local store and if possible, pre-order one and be placed on the waiting list.
Jun 6, 2012, 10:23am   #6
b
bluebichonfrise
This is very pretty! I have the all silver CDC and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I may have to get this one too as I love H Sterling Silver! I will mention it to my SA. Thanks for posting!
Jun 6, 2012, 1:00pm   #7
threepwood
Very pretty!! Thank you for sharing!
Jun 6, 2012, 4:29pm   #8
lil_fashionista
I'm not sure I like it, I'll have to see it in person.
Jun 6, 2012, 5:10pm   #9
memo
Hmmm, it looks a little plain to me but then I'm sure Hermes will offer a diamond encrusted one!
Jun 6, 2012, 8:07pm   #10
mp4
Weimanuts!
I like this a lot!!! Hopefully it will be lighter than the silver CDC!!!
Jun 7, 2012, 6:03pm   #11
Sammyjoe
Soap Maker
It would be interesting to see if it is lighter than the cdc, it would be cool if the turnlock worked, just not sure on the hermes paris sign.
Jun 7, 2012, 7:00pm   #12
Israeli_Flava
♥I Rock The Croc♥
Originally Posted by dong8351
Hello Hermes lover, just wonder when will this bracelet available in store? Hope the real this is as nice as the all silver CDC
Ohhh, beautiful!!! I think I prefer this over the CDC for once....
...and thx for showing me something else I need to buy just as I started a ban lol
Jun 8, 2012, 7:34am   #13
cherrynarak
Thanks for sharing! I have to contact my SA now . Ha
Jun 9, 2012, 12:58am   #14
birkel
you know i love how these pieces look in the pictures they almost look like stainless steel i think like how they look in the pics much more than the actual silver !!!
Last edited Jun 9, 2012 at 1:05am.
Jul 28, 2012, 9:35am   #15
k
kittycat315
Originally Posted by dong8351
i bought this in france (nice) for 2500 Euros. it's really comfortable and i love the simplicity of it. if you already own a bunch of leather CDC bracelets, this is a refreshing new look! the silver CDC was available in paris for 2650 Euros.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >