POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 10, 2006, 7:26pm   #1
S'Mom's Avatar
Thread Starter
Resistance is Futile
I thought I had this info somewhere but I can't find it!!!

Does anyone know the measurements of the 28cm HAC? And does anyone actually HAVE a 28cm HAC that you wouldn't mind posting pics of holding?

I'm thinking either a 30cm Birkin in Togo, 28cm HAC in Togo or another 32cm HAC in Togo and I'd like to make up my mind in case something should pop up.....don't want to be confused when the time comes!

Thanks guys....
Sep 10, 2006, 7:31pm   #2
pazt's Avatar
Member
i didn't even know that a 28 HAC exists! this is interesting.

thanks, shopmom - for another potential H bag option for me!
Sep 10, 2006, 7:36pm   #3
S'Mom's Avatar
Thread Starter
Resistance is Futile
Pazt.....maybe it's a 27cm??? Yikes. I THOUGHT there was a 28cm.....
Sep 10, 2006, 7:38pm   #4
hermesgroupie's Avatar
Orange crush
It's a 28. The HAC goes in increments of 4cm, until you get past 40cm, then it's in increments of 5cm.

This post just made me realize what a geek I am!
Sep 10, 2006, 7:42pm   #5
S'Mom's Avatar
Thread Starter
Resistance is Futile
LOL, HG. You are NO geek!

So....what do you guys think about a 28cm HAC? Too small?

HG....do you know what the measurements are - height and width?

....I'm so confused.....
Sep 10, 2006, 7:44pm   #6
crochetbella's Avatar
~H~
Originally Posted by pazt
thanks, shopmom - for another potential H bag option for me!
me too! Are these very, very hard to find? Just wondering because I've never really seen one. Wow, are you thinking Rouge H, D? That would be fabulous!
Sep 10, 2006, 7:48pm   #7
pazt's Avatar
Member
any pics? am curious now.....
Sep 10, 2006, 7:49pm   #8
hermesgroupie's Avatar
Orange crush
Originally Posted by shopmom411
LOL, HG. You are NO geek!

So....what do you guys think about a 28cm HAC? Too small?

HG....do you know what the measurements are - height and width?

....I'm so confused.....
It is tiny. I don't know the exact measurements except the width, 28cm, natch. Height, I estimate 30cm.
Sep 10, 2006, 7:50pm   #9
S'Mom's Avatar
Thread Starter
Resistance is Futile
No, I wish I had some pics though. LZ had one a while back but like a boob I passed on it. Beautiful bag....hmmmmmm maybe I kept the info somewhere on my hard drive. I'll take a look.
Sep 10, 2006, 7:51pm   #10
S'Mom's Avatar
Thread Starter
Resistance is Futile
Well....here's a pic of one that Jemz has had for a while. You can't really see much by way of size really but.....

http://www.jemznjewels.com/noframe_d...tem=2663&i_n=7
Sep 10, 2006, 7:55pm   #11
S'Mom's Avatar
Thread Starter
Resistance is Futile
HG....think it's too small for me?

Ok. I'll spill it....

I'm thinking a 35cm Birkin is way too big. My 32cm HAC is a perfect size but sometimes I feel it's even big inside and all my stuff sort of lays on top of each other. So, that's why I was thinking the 30cm Birkin ......but I love the HAC! Oiy Vey!!!!
Sep 10, 2006, 7:55pm   #12
crochetbella's Avatar
~H~
If it's "not nearly as small as the 25cm Birkin" it sounds like it wouldn't be too small for everyday?

It would sort of be like a 28cm Kelly only a little taller? or am I totally wrong?
Last edited Sep 10, 2006 at 7:58pm. Reason: add
Sep 10, 2006, 7:57pm   #13
hermesgroupie's Avatar
Orange crush
Originally Posted by shopmom411
HG....think it's too small for me?

Ok. I'll spill it....

I'm thinking a 35cm Birkin is way too big. My 32cm HAC is a perfect size but sometimes I feel it's even big inside and all my stuff sort of lays on top of each other. So, that's why I was thinking the 30cm Birkin ......but I love the HAC! Oiy Vey!!!!
Could you make a paper cutout and hold it against yourself to get a guestimate?
Sep 10, 2006, 8:03pm   #14
S'Mom's Avatar
Thread Starter
Resistance is Futile
Yep. That's what I did when I purchase the 32cm...that really works well except I need to find all the dimensions. Maybe they'll have one I can look at when I'm in NY.....wouldn't that be great? You don't see HAC's on the shelves that often though...and never in San Fran!
Sep 10, 2006, 8:04pm   #15
hermesgroupie's Avatar
Orange crush
Originally Posted by shopmom411
Yep. That's what I did when I purchase the 32cm...that really works well except I need to find all the dimensions. Maybe they'll have one I can look at when I'm in NY.....wouldn't that be great? You don't see HAC's on the shelves that often though...and never in San Fran!
I'm sure we can arrange something.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès  
TOP

Thread Tools