POST A REPLY

Nov 5, 2008, 11:00am   #16
Bruno good boy
We'll miss you PurpleD -- hope the call away is a fun one.
and Choco Grace! I was hoping to take some memory lessons from you over tea. Oh well, I fully understand the need to save the gas, the environment, the time, etc. Hope to meet up another time, as you say.
Nov 6, 2008, 1:12am   #17
I‘d love to go but must follow up with my DS's dentist appointment. Hope I can meet your ladies at next LA H TPF meeting.
Wish you all will enjoy the weekend there.
Nov 6, 2008, 2:36am   #18
chocograce - you know there is a lovely train from san diego to LA purse-o-holic reports that the SCP hermes remodel will be done in feb/mar which would be a GREAT opportunity for a meet!

dou.dou - sorry we won't meet on saturday, i was just admiring your collection in the reference thread!
Nov 24, 2008, 2:54pm   #19
H-Happy!
Just wondering how the meet went and if you gals are planning anything in December?
Nov 24, 2008, 5:41pm   #20
Bruno good boy
meet was so nice. doloresmia posted pix on the action thread, i believe. go back to nov. 8 and you'll find us there!
december might work, although weekends are probably booked up for folks. do you have any preferred days/times? oh and i think they wanted to meet in SCP next time... i'd probably carpool if i go down there (no use polluting our lovely state unnecessarily, right?)
Nov 24, 2008, 6:21pm   #21
I think december would be great if people can make it....

hopefully we can get a larger socal crowd for the SCP hermes re-opening
Nov 25, 2008, 1:27am   #22
Bruno good boy
Originally Posted by doloresmia
I think december would be great if people can make it....

hopefully we can get a larger socal crowd for the SCP hermes re-opening
sounds good. do you know: what's the date of the re-opening?
oh and doloresmia, go to kaka's thread re: VL to comment on weight and other issues she's asking about. your gold HAC is that leather, right? sorry my little brain can't keep that stat in.
Dec 4, 2008, 10:23pm   #23
Hi Ladies....I don't think they have the exact date of the opening...yet. Do you think they'll have a special opening night that is by invite only? I will definitely get together with you all for the re-opening.
Dec 8, 2008, 6:10pm   #24
H-Happy!
Only 2 more weekends till Christmas! I guess December is out then? Usually weekends work better for me esp. if I have to drive to SCP... If there is no December meetup, are you gals planning something for January? I would love to come out before I get too uncomfortable to move around or before I pop...LOL
Dec 8, 2008, 10:12pm   #25
b
Account Deactivated
I am not sure about another H meet but I am tentatively planning the next general tPF meet for Jan 17th. I will be emailing evites out once the date is confirmed.
Dec 11, 2008, 10:21am   #26
My SA said the SCP re-opening would be late Feb, on schedule.
Dec 11, 2008, 12:57pm   #27
Originally Posted by Purse-o-holic
My SA said the SCP re-opening would be late Feb, on schedule.
excellent! it is a date to be!!!!
Dec 15, 2008, 7:46am   #28
It is what it is
I should be back in SoCal around end of Dec but don't think I'll be able to make the Feb opening ...
Dec 23, 2008, 8:18pm   #29
Bling!
I am going to be in LA Jan 18 for the week. Does this mean the SCP store is closed until February?
Dec 23, 2008, 9:14pm   #30
b
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by mistikat
I am going to be in LA Jan 18 for the week. Does this mean the SCP store is closed until February?

Too bad you are not going to be here on the 17th. We are having a TPF meet.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès Hermès tPF Meetings