POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 3, 2008, 5:28pm   #121
jane's Avatar
tPF's 100th member
Hey everyone! I am a native Pacific NW girl who just moved back here after a 13-year absence (lived in SF). I actually hang out mostly in the LV board but I lurk here sometimes. I don't think there has ever been a Seattle LV get together (I went to a couple of tPF lunches in San Francisco last year). So what I'm saying is, is this open to anyone on the forum? :)

I am in Kitsap Co. so I'd be taking the Bainbridge ferry across.
Jan 3, 2008, 5:36pm   #122
g
Member
Originally Posted by jane
I am in Kitsap Co. so I'd be taking the Bainbridge ferry across.
I'm currently in Kitsap, too! Maybe I'll see you on the boat!
Jan 3, 2008, 10:02pm   #123
harleyNemma's Avatar
Member
^^Yes, Yes, Jane! Greenleaf! We would love to have you! This is all about fun, friendship and fabulous handbags (of all varieties!) so the more the merrier!
Jan 3, 2008, 11:19pm   #124
candace117's Avatar
Cowpoke


Take tons of pics please!

Maybe next time we can move it down a little bit south so I can make the trip in one day?
Jan 4, 2008, 12:15am   #125
harleyNemma's Avatar
Member
Oh, dear Candace...we will miss you something fierce, girl! Maybe the next meeting should be in Portland or Ocean Shores...(we can storm the casino!)....sending you, your hunny and your fur-babies big cyber hugs!
Jan 4, 2008, 4:57pm   #126
candace117's Avatar
Cowpoke
If anybody is close enough and interested in meeting for a spot of lunch and a bit of shopping maybe...before February (I have a military school for a month and then a 2 week course right after that)...in Portland...that would be fabulous. I can come up after work at 330 or on the weekends :)
Jan 4, 2008, 6:31pm   #127
elizabethk's Avatar
Workin' on my tan!
Candace I'm game.
How is your schedule?
Jan 4, 2008, 6:40pm   #128
elizabethk's Avatar
Workin' on my tan!
January 12, 2008.
Sign in sheet here!

1. Elizabethk
Jan 4, 2008, 8:16pm   #129
Katel's Avatar
feeling l'orangey
Yay, a list!

1. Elizabethk
2. Katel
Jan 4, 2008, 9:56pm   #130
harleyNemma's Avatar
Member
This is my new favorite list!

1. Elizabethk
2. Katel
3. harleyNemma
Jan 4, 2008, 10:01pm   #131
elizabethk's Avatar
Workin' on my tan!
Yay!
If anyone has any marine boxcalf can they bring it pretty please I'd love to see it in person!
Last edited Jan 4, 2008 at 10:04pm.
Jan 4, 2008, 10:07pm   #132
elizabethk's Avatar
Workin' on my tan!
Originally Posted by jane
Hey everyone! I am a native Pacific NW girl who just moved back here after a 13-year absence (lived in SF). I actually hang out mostly in the LV board but I lurk here sometimes. I don't think there has ever been a Seattle LV get together (I went to a couple of tPF lunches in San Francisco last year). So what I'm saying is, is this open to anyone on the forum? :)

I am in Kitsap Co. so I'd be taking the Bainbridge ferry across.
It's open to any Pac NW'ers...chillywilly is usually in Chanel, and Pursegrrl is usually in Prada or Fendi.....so we are an equal opportunity meetup
Jan 4, 2008, 10:44pm   #133
harleyNemma's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by elizabethk
Yay!
If anyone has any marine boxcalf can they bring it pretty please I'd love to see it in person!
Gosh, marine boxcalf....that would be something to see...or 1/2 a dozen black box H bags....
Jan 4, 2008, 11:23pm   #134
Katel's Avatar
feeling l'orangey
Originally Posted by harleyNemma
Gosh, marine boxcalf....that would be something to see...or 1/2 a dozen black box H bags....
Haha - LOL Ms. Enabler Extraordinaire...it's not SIX YET..........I'll bring marine boxcalf, elizabethk

and while we're making requests....I would ADORE me some shiny black chevre w/white contrast stitching baby.....pretty pls??
Last edited Jan 4, 2008 at 11:34pm.
Jan 4, 2008, 11:50pm   #135
elizabethk's Avatar
Workin' on my tan!
Originally Posted by Katel
Haha - LOL Ms. Enabler Extraordinaire...it's not SIX YET..........I'll bring marine boxcalf, elizabethk

and while we're making requests....I would ADORE me some shiny black chevre w/white contrast stitching baby.....pretty pls??

I'd love to see that too!
There are travel watches and alarm clocks and gorgeous Hermes timepieces at Mario's.
Other than that I don't know any other place that has H items.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès Hermès tPF Meetings  
TOP

Thread Tools