Home > > >

Naples and Capri Stores open on Sunday?

POST A REPLY

Jun 7, 2012, 12:36pm   #16
rains
LoveMyBags
Originally Posted by Everlong
awesome! much better than my local store here in the US. i would love that toolbox! im waiting on one here...how i wish i was in capri now. i may be going on a cruise in july but not certain yet. is the boutique walkable from the port? on a cruise itinerary the ship docks in naples and i believe there is a ferry to capri? may i ask what day you went when it was closed? would you happen to recall the hours? thank you very much.
You can either walk, take a taxi or the local bus that goes to capri town. The boutique is very pretty and they had a very decent collection of things. I couldnt read much in italian but from what I understand they are open from 10 am to 1pm and 3pm to 7pm on weekdays. I went on wednesday afternoon and i was there till 5 pm, but it seems it was closed for the day, as per the adjacent shop SAs, not sure why.
Jun 8, 2012, 7:41am   #17
hopiko
Originally Posted by Laetitya
Getting married at the Scalinatelle next year :-) have a wonderful trip!
OMG, I LOVE the Scalinatelle! It is beautiful and the food is wonderful!!! Congratulations:)

I will be on a trip for my 10th Anniversary! We spent part of our hineymoon at the Qvissisana and visited the Scalinatelle a few times!

Congratulation! All the best:)
Jun 8, 2012, 7:44am   #18
hopiko
Originally Posted by lillyn79
It's not open on Sunday. I just had a friend try to go this past Sunday and it was closed.
Capri is not open on Sunday, either? Oh drats!

Oh well, I am on a cruise and will be able to hit Mykonos, Athens and the Rome airport. Just looking for SLGs, belts and a shale or 2. I guess I will have to come back:)
Jun 8, 2012, 1:14pm   #19
Everlong
Bring back eLuxury!
Originally Posted by hopiko

Oh well, I am on a cruise and will be able to hit Mykonos, Athens and the Rome airport. Just looking for SLGs, belts and a shale or 2. I guess I will have to come back:)
i think the hermes boutique in mykonos was a pop up shop meaning they were open seasonally. i may be wrong though! are you going on a norwegian cruise?
Jun 8, 2012, 11:44pm   #20
hopiko
i think the hermes boutique in mykonos was a pop up shop meaning they were open seasonally. i may be wrong though! are you going on a norwegian cruise?
Celebrity ship. I was in Mykonos about the same time in 2010. H was opened and I was about to buy a belt but they lost power and couldn't ring me up!! Hoping they still have it or something!
Jun 10, 2012, 5:18pm   #21
graycat5
awesome! much better than my local store here in the US. i would love that toolbox! im waiting on one here...how i wish i was in capri now. i may be going on a cruise in july but not certain yet. is the boutique walkable from the port? on a cruise itinerary the ship docks in naples and i believe there is a ferry to capri? may i ask what day you went when it was closed? would you happen to recall the hours? thank you very much.

From Naples, the trip to Capri will take you 45 - 80 minutes, depending on which ferry or hydrofoil you take. All options will take you to the Marina Grande in Capri. It is absolute craziness upon arrival and the easiest option is to take the "funiculare" up to the heart of Capri town. From there it is an easy walk to the H boutique. Head toward the Quissisana and then turn left. The H boutique will be on your left. And on the way back to the Marina Grande, be sure to save time for lunch or drinks at the JK Place Hotel. It's absolute heaven!
Jun 20, 2012, 1:07am   #22
lillyn79
Originally Posted by hopiko

The Naples store is closed on Sundays. I don't know about Capri. Have fun
Sep 20, 2012, 7:28am   #23
bagidiotic
Hi tpfs
Any interesting update on these two cities?
Sep 20, 2012, 7:31am   #24
bagidiotic
Any recent shopping experiences to share?
Sep 20, 2012, 7:34am   #25
purselover888
Because yay!
Originally Posted by bagidiotic
Any recent shopping experiences to share?
Both Capri and Naples stores are very nice, with very sweet SA's. Naples store is bigger!
Sep 20, 2012, 9:30am   #26
bagidiotic
Originally Posted by purselover888

Both Capri and Naples stores are very nice, with very sweet SA's. Naples store is bigger!
Thank u purselover
Are u from there?
Or u been there recently?
My sister n dh are planning a trip there was hoping to get them drop by H store on my behalf
They know nothing bout H
Lol
Sep 20, 2012, 9:50am   #27
purselover888
Because yay!
Originally Posted by bagidiotic
Thank u purselover
Are u from there?
Or u been there recently?
My sister n dh are planning a trip there was hoping to get them drop by H store on my behalf
They know nothing bout H
Lol
Was just at both stores end of August. Please ask them not to wear Rolex and jewelry in Naples as a precaution. Otherwise they will enjoy the stores. At least in August it was more of a leisurely shopping experience than many of the stores in France.
Sep 20, 2012, 1:03pm   #28
bagidiotic
Originally Posted by purselover888

Was just at both stores end of August. Please ask them not to wear Rolex and jewelry in Naples as a precaution. Otherwise they will enjoy the stores. At least in August it was more of a leisurely shopping experience than many of the stores in France.
Thank u so much
For highlighting
Cheers purselover
May 17, 2013, 7:06pm   #29
Everlong
Bring back eLuxury!
would anyone know when the capri boutique closes for the season? i was told that they open on March 29 but did not ask when they close for the year.

i was there about 4 weeks ago and had a pleasant visit. the store itself is very small. one SA and 3 customers inside will get cramped. for its size it did have a nice variety of everything. i think most airport stores are bigger.

most of the items seen on display is their sole inventory i was told. nothing else for sale that is not shown.

three narrow clic clacs with phw (red, orange, purple)
mangue phw cdc
ultraviolet phw cdc

oran sandals. no other footwear.

handful of mens ties, mostly Faconee

orange clemence jypsiere 34
etoupe/souffre cabag

belt kits (32mm idem, cdc), several 42mm constance buckles
strap colors: etain/argile, rouge cassaque/rouge h (dark red)?, bleu de galice/blanc, brown chamonix/black box

capri boutique is closed every wednesday but open on sundays.
May 18, 2013, 12:15am   #30
27leborse
I lived in Italy for many years and, as a rule, most stores/shops are closed on Sundays and often on Wednesday afternoons as well, especially in smaller locales. There are never any hard and fast rules anywhere in Italy, so it is always best to call before you go. Good luck!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >