Home Premier Designers Hermès Hermès Reference Library

Hermes Birkin and Kelly Bag FAQ's


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 12, 2012, 12:55pm   #166
luxemadam's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by authenticsonly
You can also send it to free trade countries such as Hong Kong and Singapore.
Oh? I didn't know that? How does that work if I live & work in Belgium, but have friends in Singapore and Hong Kong?
Apr 17, 2012, 2:07pm   #167
dietkutts's Avatar
Member
Hi
I am new to this thread.. Where do I find information on associating year with datestamp ?
Like a M in a square which year would it be?
Thanks ..
Apr 17, 2012, 2:14pm   #168
M
Member
Originally Posted by dietkutts
Hi
I am new to this thread.. Where do I find information on associating year with datestamp ?
Like a M in a square which year would it be?
Thanks ..
Hi,

You can find information on Hermes date codes at:

http://fashionablyyours.com/date-codes

For example, M would correspond with 2009.

I hope this helps.
Apr 17, 2012, 2:30pm   #169
mistikat's Avatar
Bling!
And here on the forum:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-re...ar-115238.html
Apr 17, 2012, 2:46pm   #170
M
Member
Originally Posted by mistikat
And here on the forum:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-re...ar-115238.html
Thanks!! I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:52am   #171
dietkutts's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by MT9922
Hi,

You can find information on Hermes date codes at:

http://fashionablyyours.com/date-codes

For example, M would correspond with 2009.

I hope this helps.
Thank you so much!!!:)
Apr 19, 2012, 6:30am   #172
a
Member
I have a Vintage Kelly from 1997 (A in a square) and also a Kelly from 2009. Now I have seen that the zipper of my Kelly from 1997 don't have an H at the end of the zipper. The zipper of my other Kelly ends with an small H in Palladium.
Doesn't have the older Kelly's this small H at the end of the zipper?
Thank you very much for your help!
Apr 30, 2012, 10:48am   #173
M
Member
Hi All,


I'm waiting to get my 1st ever target (kelly bag) to be authenticate by TPF. In the meantime, i was browsing around TPF, and i found some interesting facts in that H puts a square after "Hermes-Paris" engraved to GHW bags, however i do find some pictures on eBay and other reseller showing a GHW without the square, does that mean all of those bags are fake?
May 2, 2012, 12:31pm   #174
Keekeee's Avatar
In my H closet
Originally Posted by Ms_aura
Hi All,

I'm waiting to get my 1st ever target (kelly bag) to be authenticate by TPF. In the meantime, i was browsing around TPF, and i found some interesting facts in that H puts a square after "Hermes-Paris" engraved to GHW bags, however i do find some pictures on eBay and other reseller showing a GHW without the square, does that mean all of those bags are fake?
Mine doesnt have the square after "Hermes-Paris" engraved on the hardware of my GHW B... I got my B from the boutique April 2012 with P stamp



Name:  image-4021469843.jpg
Views: 7726
Size:  227.6 KB
May 2, 2012, 12:45pm   #175
mistikat's Avatar
Bling!
Originally Posted by Keekeee
Mine doesnt have the square after "Hermes-Paris" engraved on the hardware of my GHW B... I got my B from the boutique April 2012 with P stamp



Attachment 1704715
Permabrass doesn't have the gold hallmark. There are some older bags which are also gold metal (Permabrass) which don't have it.
May 2, 2012, 10:20pm   #176
Keekeee's Avatar
In my H closet
Originally Posted by mistikat

Permabrass doesn't have the gold hallmark. There are some older bags which are also gold metal (Permabrass) which don't have it.
Thanx mistikat for the info
The bag on the picture is Gold Hardware (it says CC on the recepit) stamp P and it doesnt have the square next to Hermes-Paris.. I have 10 years old Kelly with Gold Hardware and it has the square next to Hermes-Paris..
I dont have any permabrass hardware so i dont know anything about it..
So thanx again misti..
May 3, 2012, 4:23am   #177
M
Member
Originally Posted by mistikat
Permabrass doesn't have the gold hallmark. There are some older bags which are also gold metal (Permabrass) which don't have it.
Hi,


Great info thanks guys
May 3, 2012, 10:06am   #178
Keekeee's Avatar
In my H closet
Originally Posted by Keekeee

Mine doesnt have the square after "Hermes-Paris" engraved on the hardware of my GHW B... I got my B from the boutique April 2012 with P stamp
Oh my.. I was mistaken.. My GHW Birkin P stamp actually HAS the square beside the Hermes-Paris stamp on the hardware... Also my 10 years old Kelly with GHW.. So sorry Ms_aura.. I didnt look properly last night when i was checking...
May 5, 2012, 12:50pm   #179
J
Member
HELP!! I've been going to all the HERMES stores in London back and forth but still no luck on Lindy, Kelly and Birkin. Does anyone know what time is the best time to go and which day? Feels like giving up :(
May 11, 2012, 1:12pm   #180
M
Member
Originally Posted by Jellst8
HELP!! I've been going to all the HERMES stores in London back and forth but still no luck on Lindy, Kelly and Birkin. Does anyone know what time is the best time to go and which day? Feels like giving up :(
March and September is a better bet. My friend just scored a crocodile Kelly in H London 2 months ago and she was offered with 3 options. I called that a jackpot shopping in H!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès Hermès Reference Library  
TOP

Thread Tools