Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Apr 23, 2013, 11:58pm   #7351
Bijouxlady
Originally Posted by bjostone
Question, with the Provence shawl how do you decide what CW? I am so unsure, and CAN ONLY GET ONE......................Orange? Black? Blue? etc......................
I prefer the orange/red like mine. I saw a pic of the purple though & it is gorgeous too!
Apr 24, 2013, 10:10am   #7352
hopiko
Question, with the Provence shawl how do you decide what CW? I am so unsure, and CAN ONLY GET ONE......................Orange? Black? Blue? etc......................
All pretty and I tried them all on. I went with the orange cw. Such a great pop of color!
Apr 24, 2013, 10:11am   #7353
hopiko
Originally Posted by Bijouxlady
Had to go to the Dr today so wore my new Provence shawl to brighten my day. Attachment 2153063
Love this, looks great with your B!
Apr 25, 2013, 4:21pm   #7354
s
susa
Ladies, where can I find the cw of the graff gm?
Thanx
Apr 25, 2013, 4:43pm   #7355
katika76
Had to go to the Dr today so wore my new Provence shawl to brighten my day. Attachment 2153063
I love those bright colours, just wonderful!
Hope they cheered up your visit a little bit!!!
Apr 25, 2013, 4:46pm   #7356
katika76
If you want just one you have to find a colur that goes with most of your wardrope and still has the "wow-effect".
there are so many pictures here, maybe jsut compare them to the clothes you have and the bags and then make a decision?
hope this helps!!!
Apr 25, 2013, 4:59pm   #7357
Israeli_Flava
♥I Rock The Croc♥
Hey Twin!!!!
We are actually identical twins... B and GM!
Apr 25, 2013, 4:59pm   #7358
BBC
Classic H
Originally Posted by katika76
If you want just one you have to find a colur that goes with most of your wardrope and still has the "wow-effect".
there are so many pictures here, maybe jsut compare them to the clothes you have and the bags and then make a decision?
hope this helps!!!
I agree, if you have to pick one, pick one that goes with what you have. It should also go with your coloring. There are enough colorways that at least one should do the trick, and if you've got more than one that does, go with the one that "sings" to you!
Apr 25, 2013, 5:00pm   #7359
BBC
Classic H
Originally Posted by Israeli_Flava
Hey Twin!!!!
We are actually identical twins... B and GM!
Triplets!!!!
Apr 25, 2013, 5:04pm   #7360
Israeli_Flava
♥I Rock The Croc♥

I both of these cws but opted for the orange/red as it popped more around my face and brightened me up so much. Did you decide yet?
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2013, 5:21pm   #7361
chincac
Originally Posted by susa
Ladies, where can I find the cw of the graff gm?
Thanx
do a search on this thread and the spring 2013 scarves thread too..i recall the cws being posted but can't remember which one!
Apr 25, 2013, 6:01pm   #7362
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Israeli_Flava
I both of these cws but opted for the orange/red as it popped more around my face and brightened me up so much. Did you decide yet?
Love the orange/red. It's gorgeous, IF.
Apr 25, 2013, 6:24pm   #7363
s
susa
Originally Posted by chincac
do a search on this thread and the spring 2013 scarves thread too..i recall the cws being posted but can't remember which one!
Thanks, i did a search before but could not find anything probably i have to change the search words
Apr 25, 2013, 6:30pm   #7364
chincac
Originally Posted by susa
Thanks, i did a search before but could not find anything probably i have to change the search words
i just type graff and then read through the posts...

post 6839
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-cl...l#post24228571
Apr 25, 2013, 6:35pm   #7365
s
susa
Thanks so much
Do u know btw what is the number of the first cw?
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >