Home Premier Designers Hermès Hermès Clubhouse

Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Apr 21, 2013, 12:04pm   #7336
m
Originally Posted by 336
Not with the brighter colors :(
The GM unfortunately didn't come in as bright colors as the 90 cm silk :(. I think that I've seen photos of most here except maybe the orange/rouge vif and the black background. Someone should correct me, but I feel that that black background hasn't made it into all stores yet since my SA told me that he hasn't seen it at all.
Apr 21, 2013, 12:07pm   #7337
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by mc100
The GM unfortunately didn't come in as bright colors as the 90 cm silk :(. I think that I've seen photos of most here except maybe the orange/rouge vif and the black background. Someone should correct me, but I feel that that black background hasn't made it into all stores yet since my SA told me that he hasn't seen it at all.
I am waiting on the black background from my local H, and it hasn't shown up there yet.
Only the blue background is on display, which isn't for me.
Apr 21, 2013, 3:28pm   #7338
Originally Posted by Vesuvia
Standing in my local HB i thought immediately of duna and her new imprimeur while the SA showed me this color way. Love at first sight also for me.

Wonderful shawl!
Beautiful colours!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Apr 21, 2013, 6:51pm   #7339
Originally Posted by Vesuvia
Standing in my local HB i thought immediately of duna and her new imprimeur while the SA showed me this color way. Love at first sight also for me.
You are killing me with this and everytime I go to the H.com website, I look but make myself turn away. It is gorgeous- wear it in the best of health!
Apr 22, 2013, 7:41am   #7340
Originally Posted by VigeeLeBrun
Have been waiting for this Bateaux GM in black to come in ~ finally, it did!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1e8bd28b.jpg
Ahh, you're killing me... The last thing I need is another neutral GM but this is so special, so tempting, you look absolutely gorgeous!
Apr 22, 2013, 5:15pm   #7341
Originally Posted by BritAbroad
Ahh, you're killing me... The last thing I need is another neutral GM but this is so special, so tempting, you look absolutely gorgeous!
Agree- this is beautiful on you VigeeLeBrun!
Apr 22, 2013, 10:45pm   #7342
Had to go to the Dr today so wore my new Provence shawl to brighten my day. Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366688743.267292.jpg
Views: 1869
Size:  110.9 KB
Apr 23, 2013, 12:15pm   #7343
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Bijouxlady
Had to go to the Dr today so wore my new Provence shawl to brighten my day. Attachment 2153063
Beautiful pics, Bijouxlady! Love this CW, it's so charming.
Apr 23, 2013, 2:10pm   #7344
Originally Posted by VigeeLeBrun
Beautiful pics, Bijouxlady! Love this CW, it's so charming.
Thanks Vigee! Sorry for the double pics! I guess when something is that lovely it just multiplies on it's own!
Apr 23, 2013, 2:45pm   #7345
Had to go to the Dr today so wore my new Provence shawl to brighten my day. Attachment 2153063
beautiful shawl and B! hope you are feeling better now..
Apr 23, 2013, 2:46pm   #7346
LunAtic
Beautiful! I hope all is well with you I have the same shawl and the colours make me happy just by looking at them!
Apr 23, 2013, 4:33pm   #7347
Originally Posted by chincac
beautiful shawl and B! hope you are feeling better now..
Thanks! Hard to believe I didn't like the Provence shawl at first. What was I thinking?? I am doing good. It was a follow up visit.

Originally Posted by lovely64
Beautiful! I hope all is well with you I have the same shawl and the colours make me happy just by looking at them!
Thanks Kat! I am good! I feel the same way...makes me happy everytime I look at it. Love it in the purple too!
Apr 23, 2013, 4:36pm   #7348
Congrats on the clean bill of health. The shawl is really beautiful.
Apr 23, 2013, 4:38pm   #7349
Question, with the Provence shawl how do you decide what CW? I am so unsure, and CAN ONLY GET ONE......................Orange? Black? Blue? etc......................
Apr 23, 2013, 4:54pm   #7350
T
Awesome color and design of your Provence scarf and the handbag in the pic. is just the right match for it....Excellent taste!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès Hermès Clubhouse