POST A REPLY

Feb 24, 2009, 7:45pm   #1
I looked and couldn't find a thread dedicated to the beautiful Enamel bracelets so here goes! My collection isn't very big but I plan to continue to add to it. I prefer the wide version. Please post pics of yours! The first pics are of my newest ones.....the one with the perfume bottles done in the prune enamel with gold. The black and white one in silver is the same design as on the gorgeous china pattern in red & white. The others are a black and an orange Tohu Bohu and another I don't know the name of but I really love.....turquoise in gold.
Attached Images

Feb 24, 2009, 7:50pm   #2
wow, what a beautiful collection!

thank you for sharing, Bijouxladay.

I hope one day I will own one.
Feb 24, 2009, 7:51pm   #3
Happy
^^ I see you have the latest enamel already! Congrats!

There already is a thread on enamels.
Feb 24, 2009, 7:53pm   #4
Originally Posted by mrssparkles
^^ I see you have the latest enamel already! Congrats!

There already is a thread on enamels.
Well, I knew there just had to be but I couldn't find it....only on the clic-clac & the CDC. Mods please move if necessary or tell me where the original thread is and I will post there!
Feb 24, 2009, 7:56pm   #5
Happy
^^ You're right ... there is one for Clic Clac and none for enamels per se ... Sorry about that!
Feb 24, 2009, 8:09pm   #6
I love your enamel collection- the wide ones are my favorite, and I love your B&W Balcons- I saw it this weekend at the boutique and it's stunning IRL. I can't wait to see red, too.
Sadly my enamel collection is currently limited to one lonely clic-clac but maybe some day....
Feb 24, 2009, 8:13pm   #7
eeek. Love these. The giant flacons is amazing, and pass me the balcons, please!!!
Feb 24, 2009, 8:17pm   #8
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
eeek. Love these. The giant flacons is amazing, and pass me the balcons, please!!!
Is the flacons the turquoise?? thanks....I love them too!! Surely someone else here wants to post theirs!
Feb 24, 2009, 8:20pm   #9
H
Make It Work
Flacons is the perfume bottles BL. Flacon = small decorative bottle

Lovely collection.
Feb 24, 2009, 8:22pm   #10
H
Make It Work
The turquoise is Alphabet Russes from memory.
Feb 24, 2009, 8:27pm   #11
Sus
Your collection is gorgeous! I love your black & white Balcons - my store doesn't even have it yet (lucky you).
Seeing you have both silver and gold -- how do you decide which to pick.
Feb 24, 2009, 8:34pm   #12
H
Make It Work
Originally Posted by Bijouxlady
Surely someone else here wants to post theirs!
Oh Katel......
Feb 24, 2009, 8:55pm   #13
Happy
^^ LOL! An Ode to Enamels can't do without Katel's posts!
Feb 24, 2009, 9:08pm   #14
clutch ho!
Hmmm....I think I can top Katel This pic is at least a year old and there have been a few additions, lol!
Attached Images

Feb 24, 2009, 9:14pm   #15
Oh, man, all I need is another H addiction! Bijouxlady and icechick, you have great collections! Sadly I own no enamels...yet...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès Hermès Clubhouse