Home Premier Designers Hermès Hermès Clubhouse

Ode to Barenia - please show your bags and accessories :o)

POST A REPLY

Sep 30, 2008, 5:04am   #121
Show Me The Orange!
Queenie, gorgeous!!!
Sep 30, 2008, 8:27pm   #122
B is for Barenia
Here are my additions to this thread (love it, btw!):

Natural Barenia Picotin MM

Natural Barenia 32cm HAC PHW
Sep 30, 2008, 8:36pm   #123
Loving my babies!!
Such lovely barenia! I can see why there is such a love for this leather. Now I can add my very own...30cm barenia with pal
Attached Images

Sep 30, 2008, 9:31pm   #124
Here's my contribution ...

Indigo Barenia MM Picotin.
Attached Images

Oct 1, 2008, 2:25am   #125
Show Me The Orange!
Aaaahhhh........... I love those barenia Picotins in MM. *Lust*
And the HAC - AL, you know I have admired yours for a long time.
Thimp - yours is there already? Awww, what a fabulous bag... I think it deserves a special reveal with lots of different pics in different lights!
Nov 9, 2008, 9:39pm   #126
Robsessed
Ok, I know this sounds so silly, but today I had the GREAT pleasure of touching Kipp's amazing barenia birkin. And may I say, I really didn't understand what the whole big deal about barenia was until today.

The leather is just amazing. It feels luxurious. It is slightly thicker than box, which is oh SO smooth and silky. And not to mention the color. Hers is natural, I think? (Sorry Kipp if I am wrong! ) And it is the richest color of gold. I thought I wanted a gold togo or clemence birkin, until I saw barenia and realized that's what I want.

And oh, may I say how BEAUTIFUL is a well-loved barenia birkin? I mean, I've never ever seen a new one, but I am SO in love with a well-loved barenia.

Would you please share your beautiful pictures of barenia and also share why you love barenia? Can't wait to hear your inputs!
Nov 9, 2008, 9:45pm   #127
happy happy joy joy
Oh, I have heard so much about barenia !! Very curious about it myslef~~
Nov 9, 2008, 9:55pm   #128
Me too,very curious...thanks xiao brought this up.I like your description.
Nov 9, 2008, 11:23pm   #129
Escapist
Hi X!

Lots of Barenia things on this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/ba...rs-275427.html
Nov 9, 2008, 11:51pm   #130
Holiday Joys!
I remember there's another thread about Barenia too. And Pepper's amazing black Barenia is in it.
Nov 10, 2008, 12:09am   #131
Ahh Money Penny...
And ladies never forget the smell of Barenia. I'm sorry I can't explain it but the scent is heavenly!!! I should have never gotten a Barenia bag, on the back of mine is a huge nose print!! (I kept leaning over to smell it and my nose left a mark!!!!) Good stuff!!
Nov 10, 2008, 10:44am   #132
I have never seen, touched or smelled barenia, but, strange and it may sound, it haunts me. Really. After reading the description of it and seeing photos, I knew that I MUST HAVE IT! It reminded me of an really old Coach leather agenda I had in high school (before it was sold to Sarah Lee, and when it was still made my by hand by craftsmen in NYC). I would rub it constantly to rush the beautiful patina I knew it would acquire with time. I know that Barenia is the luxe version of this, and am just aching for it! Just have to find exactly the one I want...which I know might take years.
Nov 10, 2008, 2:43pm   #133
Bling!
Check this thread - lots of barenia eye candy:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/be...-o-318633.html
Nov 10, 2008, 2:50pm   #134
Robsessed
Originally Posted by mistikat
Check this thread - lots of barenia eye candy:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/be...-o-318633.html

Ah... Your 40 barenia still got me drooling left and right.

What are the chances of actually getting one you think? It is just amazing...
Nov 10, 2008, 4:09pm   #135
XOXO, you are too funny!!! Thank you so very much for your kind words about my bag. It IS amazing, I will admit it! And I'm so very lucky!! I think that not only are there the sensual aspects (tactile and olfactory) of the bag, it also it is very romantic. I hope that you (and everyone else who desires one) are able to find one!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès Hermès Clubhouse