Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

* MYSTERY... Colors of Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets *

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 31, 2012, 8:21am   #1411
x
xoxott
Member
Originally Posted by lala28
A new clic clac color has arrived - it's called Lin and looks like a lavender - grey. I tried it on today and took a quick snap in case anyone "needs" this color in time for the holidays!



Attachment 1539811
Hi lala28! Love the Clic Clac in Tin!! What is the name of the bracelet in between both your H's & where is it from? It's so simple & nice!
Jul 31, 2012, 8:58am   #1412
Vinia's Avatar
Vinia
Member
Originally Posted by VigeeLeBrun

Vinia, the ardoise looks like a great neutral!
Vigee yes! I love greys and neutrals. Am tempted to get a PHW version. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...
Aug 1, 2012, 9:13pm   #1413
EMDOC's Avatar
EMDOC
Member
Originally Posted by wanxia
i'm in!!

wanted to get the black w/ gold. but got tempted by the white w/ silver.. so end up getting both!!





Very nice. I have it in orange, contemplating the black and gold now. Not sure if I want 1/2 inch or inch.
Aug 3, 2012, 11:24am   #1414
butterfly_baby's Avatar
butterfly_baby
Member
loving my clic h more and more :)

Aug 4, 2012, 10:31am   #1415
lala28's Avatar
lala28
Member
Originally Posted by xoxott
Hi lala28! Love the Clic Clac in Tin!! What is the name of the bracelet in between both your H's & where is it from? It's so simple & nice!
It's a David Yurman bangle :)
Aug 5, 2012, 1:36pm   #1416
chloe-babe's Avatar
chloe-babe
Member
Originally Posted by dotty8
^^ Yep, it opens by the H-sign You just rotate the 'H' and pull the two halves apart. There are also 2 sizes of bracelets available, PM and GM.
Loving the pictures so much. Dotty do you know the difference in size between the GM and PM. This would be my first one so I want to get it right
Aug 5, 2012, 2:05pm   #1417
lala28's Avatar
lala28
Member
Originally Posted by chloe-babe

Loving the pictures so much. Dotty do you know the difference in size between the GM and PM. This would be my first one so I want to get it right
The PM is 65 mm in circumference and the GM size is slightly larger at 70 mm in circumference. Hope this helps!
Aug 6, 2012, 3:18pm   #1418
merekat703's Avatar
merekat703
Fashionista
I saw a lady the other day with a gray clic clac and I said "I like your clic clac bracelet" and she looked at me like I had 2 heads, and goes .. thanks... Did she not know what I was talking about? Or just being rude?
Aug 6, 2012, 6:01pm   #1419
chloe-babe's Avatar
chloe-babe
Member
Originally Posted by lala28
The PM is 65 mm in circumference and the GM size is slightly larger at 70 mm in circumference. Hope this helps!
It really does. Thanks so much
Aug 6, 2012, 10:33pm   #1420
4purse's Avatar
4purse
Member
Originally Posted by carlinha
a new addition to the collection, and my first extra wide clic clac! i love it!!!!!!

capucine with white enamel H
(sorry for the blurry quality cell phone pic)
Stunning I have this exact color combination in narrow but this size is really tempting!!!
Aug 7, 2012, 8:09am   #1421
Vinia's Avatar
Vinia
Member
Originally Posted by merekat703
I saw a lady the other day with a gray clic clac and I said "I like your clic clac bracelet" and she looked at me like I had 2 heads, and goes .. thanks... Did she not know what I was talking about? Or just being rude?
Maybe she does not know the name of the bracelet like us?
Aug 7, 2012, 8:48pm   #1422
VigeeLeBrun's Avatar
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Vinia
Maybe she does not know the name of the bracelet like us?

That would be so odd, right? I can understand not knowing the difference between a clic and clic clac.
But not knowing the names of either?
Aug 8, 2012, 12:31am   #1423
C
Coffee Addicted
Member
Originally Posted by VigeeLeBrun

That would be so odd, right? I can understand not knowing the difference between a clic and clic clac.
But not knowing the names of either?
Maybe she got it as a present? And isn't into Hermes all that much.
Aug 8, 2012, 1:39am   #1424
VigeeLeBrun's Avatar
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Coffee Addicted
Maybe she got it as a present? And isn't into Hermes all that much.
That's either a blessing or a curse!
Aug 17, 2012, 7:02pm   #1425
carlinha's Avatar
carlinha
LeOrangeBliss
some new colors i found at the store

POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools