Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Calling Constance Carriers

POST A REPLY

Mar 13, 2010, 9:26am   #226
Boogee119
Originally Posted by bluewin
boogee: i think if you store the bag in dustbag with single strap intead of double strap, it shouldn't be a problem.
also it is folded at the same area every time, i don't think it should be a problem as long as you store the bag in dustbag properly.
Thank you bluewin!!!
Mar 13, 2010, 11:56am   #227
Luccibag
Miete, yes, the 18cm has longer straps than the 23cm. You can wear it messenger on the 18cm (not really for me though Im 5'9 and its a little bit short).

My 18cm which of course is double gusset and my 23cm with one gusset hold about the same. The only thing is the 23 is larger so if its a larger item then it makes a difference. But capacity wise, they hold about the same. That gusset makes a BIG difference.

About your question about the folds staying when you switch it from double to single, yes you can see the folds slightly BUT once you put items in your bag the weight helps pull it down and its not really noticeable.
Mar 13, 2010, 8:07pm   #228
m
miete
Thanks Luccibag!
Mar 13, 2010, 8:45pm   #229
Boogee119
[QUOTE=Luccibag;14590240]Miete, yes, the 18cm has longer straps than the 23cm. You can wear it messenger on the 18cm (not really for me though Im 5'9 and its a little bit short).

My 18cm which of course is double gusset and my 23cm with one gusset hold about the same. The only thing is the 23 is larger so if its a larger item then it makes a difference. But capacity wise, they hold about the same. That gusset makes a BIG difference.

About your question about the folds staying when you switch it from double to single, yes you can see the folds slightly BUT once you put items in your bag the weight helps pull it down and its not really noticeable.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Luccibag!!
Mar 14, 2010, 12:09am   #230
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by lisawhit
The constance elan comes in swift, epsom, and tadelakt. Which would you choose?
In violet with GHW
Mar 14, 2010, 1:54pm   #231
Cavalier Girl
Originally Posted by lisawhit
The constance elan comes in swift, epsom, and tadelakt. Which would you choose?
Thank you so much for this info, Lisa! I wondered which leathers it would come in.
Mar 17, 2010, 10:02am   #232
bluewin
Originally Posted by Julide
In violet with GHW
Mar 17, 2010, 10:35am   #233
fannaticsydney
Le temps devant soi
Originally Posted by Julide
In violet with GHW
do u have any pics?
Mar 17, 2010, 10:46am   #234
bluewin
Originally Posted by etoupebirkin
Introducing Miss Iris. 18 cm Violet Box Mini Constance w/GHW.

FYI, on our first date, DH brought me a bouquet of perfect Irises. I said to my Mom, "This guy's got class."

I have been looking at Constances for about 2 years, searching for just the right one. This was my grail bag.

this is etoupebirkin's bag, ms iris
it is violet ghw box

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/al...l#post14423525
Mar 17, 2010, 11:47am   #235
robee
love my furry ones!
well I know we all don't need enabling as constance is such a beautiful bag.... No harm seeing beautiful pics right:)

my 23cm black box constance with favourite cadbury mini eggs (a pack a day, no joke, and that's breakfast, on the way to work hahaha)

Dear coll prune box 18cm constance, with her vintage medor belt
Attached Images

Mar 17, 2010, 11:52am   #236
bluewin
cadbury mini eggs
all these box constances are haunting me, i don't know which one i like better (no worries, i won't drool on to box leather )
Mar 17, 2010, 12:29pm   #237
robee
love my furry ones!
bluewin - i bought more mini eggs today
from australia and UK... different packaging hahhah

and yes u NEED a box constance
hahaha
Mar 18, 2010, 1:27am   #238
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Bluewin and FannaticSydney I sadly have yet to own a bag in a non-neutral H color.Butif I did I think it would be a Constance Elan in Violet Tadelakt with GHW!!
Mar 18, 2010, 1:31am   #239
robee
love my furry ones!
Julide - GHW is the way to go especially with violet. I saw violet kelly cut with GHW at FSH last year, it's TDF If not for the fact i blew up my shopping budget, she will go home with me
Mar 18, 2010, 2:03am   #240
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by robee
Julide - GHW is the way to go especially with violet. I saw violet kelly cut with GHW at FSH last year, it's TDF If not for the fact i blew up my shopping budget, she will go home with me
Robee I love the way you shop!!!not a cent left over!!I feel the need to shop like that!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >