POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 2, 2013, 5:20pm   #1
debssx3's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
What music do you listen to when you work out?
Apr 2, 2013, 10:41pm   #2
plumaplomb's Avatar
Member
I love all the cheesy stuff like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Pink, Calvin Harris, Beyonce...
Apr 3, 2013, 12:43am   #3
stylemechanel's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by debssx3
What music do you listen to when you work out?
Hi debssx3, I have used a web site call "Rock my Run" for music
( http://www.rockmy run.com) . It offers a variety of music tastes with varying lengths, anything can work for you. The fee is really nominal and they are always offers new mixes. It's been a real winner for me. You can go on line and check it out as a preview.
Apr 3, 2013, 5:26am   #4
M
Member
Yup,
Music should be must during do the workout.I listen to the music
during the workout.According to me that music is the best for
constantly workout.So i like the fast music...
Apr 3, 2013, 6:46am   #5
debssx3's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
I usually listen to some dance songs or anything that will keep my blood pumping. Helps me get through my work outs. :)
Apr 5, 2013, 9:59am   #6
ASIAKNOWS's Avatar
Member
sometimes I listen to Rap/Hip Hop. I think some lyrics are retarded. But the beat is great and it pumps me up. I really don't like hearing about girls being thirsty or how big some guy thinks his junk is. But they do have catchy stuff
Apr 5, 2013, 5:51pm   #7
Cornflower Blue's Avatar
Member
DH recently got me an IPod Nano for the gym, and suffice to say I've gone crazy with it! So this is the best of my workout music so far (read, I don't skip over them).

Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Beep Beep Love - Gruppo Sportivo
Black Devil Car - Jamiroquai
Boogie Nights - Heatwave
Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire
Crossroads - Cream
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Feels Just Like It Should - Jamiroquai
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
For Your Love - The Yardbirds
Get The Party Started - Pink
Gloria - Van Morrisson
Hate To Say I Told You So - The Hives
Le Freak - Chic
My Life - Billy Joel
No More Heroes - The Stranglers
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Nothing But a Heartache - The Flirtations
Lifted Express - Las Supper
Papa Was a Rolliin' Stone - The Temptations
Pick Up the Pieces - Average White Band
Pinball Wizard - The Who
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
Queen Bitch - David Bowie
Remember Me - Blue Boy
See No Evil - Television
Shot By Both Sides - Magazine
Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow
Slither - Velvet Revolver
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives
Walk This Way - Aerosmith and Run-DMC
Word Up - Cameo

Phew........
Apr 5, 2013, 5:52pm   #8
pixiejenna's Avatar
Member
Music is a must for me. I usually listen to pop sometimes electronic or rock. I like pandora on my phone but it's a bit hit or miss, sometimes I get good stuff sometimes bad stuff. I'll have to check out rockmyrun
Apr 6, 2013, 3:33am   #9
C
Human hair wigs
No , I am not listen Music when I work out ..............
Apr 6, 2013, 3:56pm   #10
pixiejenna's Avatar
Member
Rockmyrun seems to be a iphone/ipod app only at the moment. Dose anyone have any adroid app suggestions?
Apr 7, 2013, 2:49am   #11
forkergirl's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Cornflower Blue
DH recently got me an IPod Nano for the gym, and suffice to say I've gone crazy with it! So this is the best of my workout music so far (read, I don't skip over them).

Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Beep Beep Love - Gruppo Sportivo
Black Devil Car - Jamiroquai
Boogie Nights - Heatwave
Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire
Crossroads - Cream
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Feels Just Like It Should - Jamiroquai
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
For Your Love - The Yardbirds
Get The Party Started - Pink
Gloria - Van Morrisson
Hate To Say I Told You So - The Hives
Le Freak - Chic
My Life - Billy Joel
No More Heroes - The Stranglers
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Nothing But a Heartache - The Flirtations
Lifted Express - Las Supper
Papa Was a Rolliin' Stone - The Temptations
Pick Up the Pieces - Average White Band
Pinball Wizard - The Who
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
Queen Bitch - David Bowie
Remember Me - Blue Boy
See No Evil - Television
Shot By Both Sides - Magazine
Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow
Slither - Velvet Revolver
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives
Walk This Way - Aerosmith and Run-DMC
Word Up - Cameo

Phew........
--"Cornflower Blue" --we share many of the same songs, but I must add "Sinnerman - Nina Simone to this list [Felix da Housecat remix].
Apr 7, 2013, 3:00am   #12
l
Member
I listen to pandora because I get tired of music easily so I need constant change. But I def need something with fast beats. I have about 10 different stations and fine tuned most of them. I usually end up with music that has crazy lyrics (like kreayshawn or Dev). Also love Jer Ber Jones or Beastie Boys for my runs. My current fave is Elin Lanto though.
Apr 9, 2013, 4:04pm   #13
L
Member
I love the eye of the tiger makes you want to fight through to the end of the work out!
Apr 9, 2013, 10:29pm   #14
l
Member
Originally Posted by Lovely77
I love the eye of the tiger makes you want to fight through to the end of the work out!
I love that music for my kickboxing workouts, lol.
Apr 10, 2013, 8:12am   #15
coronita's Avatar
Sipping ginger ale
I listen to House and Latin music. I also like remixes of old songs. If you go through my player, you'll find a lot of Pitbull though. LOL
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Health and Fitness  
TOP

Thread Tools