Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What Exercise Are You Doing Today??

POST A REPLY

Sep 30, 2013, 6:01pm   #3616
agalarowicz
Originally Posted by krissa
I love barre! Do you go to a studio or at home stuff??
i have three or four different studios i go to. i just purchase groupons/ class packages and go to whichever studio has a convenient time (i have an unpredictable schedule!). i'm in love with barre, too. its actually a harder workout than crossfit for me! and quick results

how do you do home stuff?
Sep 30, 2013, 6:05pm   #3617
MarieG
Platinum Member
Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis
Sep 30, 2013, 8:23pm   #3618
Chineka
1-27-12 <3
1 hour of Zumba
Sep 30, 2013, 11:13pm   #3619
oogiewoogie
Life is good.. :)
1hr of crossfit
Oct 1, 2013, 7:20am   #3620
Shoegal30
2mile run
Oct 1, 2013, 1:02pm   #3621
MarieG
Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2013, 2:03pm   #3622
l
lv_forever
Originally Posted by MarieG
How do you like her meta workouts? Are you able to modify with ease? I'm giving Tracy Anderson DVD another try, and ordered precision toning DVD along with pregnancy project (again, lol). After all, I did like her postnatal DVD but it did take me time to get used to her moves. I think maybe I didn't give it enough time with her other videos!
Oct 1, 2013, 2:45pm   #3623
MarieG
Platinum Member
Originally Posted by lv_forever
How do you like her meta workouts? Are you able to modify with ease? I'm giving Tracy Anderson DVD another try, and ordered precision toning DVD along with pregnancy project (again, lol). After all, I did like her postnatal DVD but it did take me time to get used to her moves. I think maybe I didn't give it enough time with her other videos!
I really like the pregnancy workouts but I only found month 4-6 challenging enough to be honest. Those three are fantastic though and she is kind enough to count along more to the moves so you know what's happening without having to watch her while you're facing forward/down on all fours. I really like the metamorphosis workouts now. At first I felt she didn't talk enough or cue enough but once you know how many reps she does (I'd definitely watch every workout before you do it the first time) you can just count them out yourself. I do everything except for lying down abs and that has been absolutely fine. It kicks my butt just the right amount
Oct 1, 2013, 6:34pm   #3624
meijen
45 mins pilates
Oct 1, 2013, 9:35pm   #3625
l
lv_forever
Pop physique original butt DVD + slim and toned prenatal barre DVD
Oct 2, 2013, 5:08am   #3626
pringirl
♥♥♥
1hr yoga for ydy, today and tmr!!
Oct 2, 2013, 11:05am   #3627
MarieG
Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2013, 12:00pm   #3628
baglover1973
miss my frank <3
JM ripped in 30, starting from the beginning again after a 4 week hiatus....
Oct 2, 2013, 1:14pm   #3629
l
lv_forever
Originally Posted by MarieG
I really like the pregnancy workouts but I only found month 4-6 challenging enough to be honest. Those three are fantastic though and she is kind enough to count along more to the moves so you know what's happening without having to watch her while you're facing forward/down on all fours. I really like the metamorphosis workouts now. At first I felt she didn't talk enough or cue enough but once you know how many reps she does (I'd definitely watch every workout before you do it the first time) you can just count them out yourself. I do everything except for lying down abs and that has been absolutely fine. It kicks my butt just the right amount
Thank you for your response! I also found that many prenatal workouts are just not challenging enough and have been gravitating towards no pregnancy workouts with modifications. I'm super excited to try Tracy Anderson's precision toning DVD, hopefully it will motivate me to try metamorphosis program after the pregnancy.
Oct 2, 2013, 6:18pm   #3630
meijen
45 mins elliptical
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >